*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327298-Unseparated
Rated: E · Short Story · Relationship · #2327298
John saved Rosy.
Once upon a time in a mystical land, there lived a girl named Rosy with a magical connection to her pet cat, John. John was not just an ordinary feline. He possessed unique powers granted to him by the ancient jasmine tree under which he was born. Rosy and John shared a bond that went beyond words, as they communicated through telepathy and understood each other's thoughts and emotions. They spent countless days frolicking in the enchanting forest, basking in the gentle glow of the jasmine tree's blossoms.

But one fateful day, tragedy struck as John fell terribly ill. With a heavy heart, Rosy made the agonizing decision to put John to sleep under his beloved jasmine tree. Tears streamed down her face as she whispered her final goodbyes to her dearest companion. As time passed, the wound of losing John began to heal, but the girl still longed for the touch of his soft black velvet fur in the dead of night. Little did she know, John's spirit never truly left her side.

One dark and ominous night, a gang of ruthless rapists invaded Rosy's home, their intentions vile and wicked. Just as they were about to strike, John's ghostly form materialized before them, his eyes burning with a fierce determination. Without hesitation, John lunged at the attackers with a supernatural strength, his claws slashing through the air like scythes. One of the men, who had a revolver in hand, fired a shot in panic, but it was too late. John's ghostly powers were too potent for them to handle. In the chaos that ensued, one of the attackers met his demise at the hands of John's wrath, his body falling lifeless to the ground. The others fled in terror, never to return to Rosy's home again.

From that day on, the Rosy knew that John's spirit would forever protect her from harm; his presence was always felt in the rustling of the jasmine tree's leaves and the soft purring in the dead of night. With tears of gratitude in her eyes, she embraced the fantastical bond she shared with her beloved cat, knowing that their connection would transcend even the boundaries of life and death.

Words:368
© Copyright 2024 Bodhisattwa Parekh (bodhisattwa1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327298-Unseparated