*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327369-Defeat-Videls-Terrifying-Feet-Goten
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2327369
Goten finds himself forced to lick the grime off Videl's sweaty feet as she babysits him.
Backup Link + Cover Illustration  
Leer en español  

Videl thought babysitting Goten while his mom and brother were gone would be simple.

Then she learnt just how much the boy loved to talk. He could recite fifty poems in a single break with those little lungs if he wanted. Meanwhile, Videl was forced to endure it, completely bored out of her mind.

That was just one day. On the second day, by the time noon hit, Videl wasn’t even pretending to watch Goten. Instead, she was napping on the living room couch, imagining making more productive use of her time. Such as fighting people who at least looked like they could pose a challenge to her.

“What are you doing?” Goten asked, poking her back to her mundane reality.

“Being productive.”

“Doesn’t look like you’re doing a whole lot.” His eyes focused on the partially empty bottle of wine on the table. “Can’t you give me something fun to do?”

“Fine,” she groaned. “Keep your lips shut until tomorrow, got it?”

Goten slowly blinked.

“So I can’t eat until tomorrow?”

“Ugh!” Videl spun over, a hair’s length from falling off the couch. “Just stop talking, please…”

Before he could go on a lengthy ramble about Videl’s negative attitude, the boy’s nose twitched. He began to sniff the air.

“What are you even doing?” Videl asked.

“Did you burn something? It smells horrible.”

While Goten was busy trying to figure out where that awful odour was coming from, Videl casually rubbed her socked feet together. She didn’t think that Chi-Chi would approve of her rubbing her feet all over her couch, but what the woman didn’t see wouldn’t hurt her. Videl counted the seconds, anticipating the inevitable squealing reaction once Goten discovered the source of the stench.

“Whoa!” Goten pushed his nose against Videl’s foot, leading her to kick him in his nose. “Ow! That’s from you!?”

“Yeah, my feet stink. So what?” She scrunched her long toes. “Haven’t washed them in two days.”

“Ew! That’s nasty!”

“Don’t give me any of that. I could have a million reasons for not washing them, like being unable to bathe last night because a certain boy had nightmares every 30 minutes.”

“Then wash them right now!” Goten began to lose his balance. “It’s hard to breathe in…”

“You wanted something fun to do, right?” She leaned further back. “Lick my feet.”

Goten’s eyes widened.

“Are you insane!?”

“I’m not moving from this couch. I guess they’re gonna keep stinking since you don’t wanna help me clean them.”

“I’ll use a rag. Maybe some cleaning spray and some soap all at once.”

“Nuh-uh, I need something soft.” She licked her lips. “Your tongue.”

Goten rubbed his face. Being forced to lick Videl’s feet, even her socks, was about as bad as if they’d thrown him in front of a random monster. He wasn’t ready for this sickening situation. But Videl was serious about not moving her butt off the couch, and the longer her feet tainted the air, the more nauseous the boy became.

“Okay,” he conceded.

He took a deep breath and pressed his tongue against Videl’s right foot. The sock made him immediately tear up, its sour flavour shaking him to his core. It was worse than sucking on a raw lemon. Goten quickly tried to wipe his tongue, but the taste wasn’t going anywhere, causing him to whine.

“Quit it,” Videl snapped, slapping him with her feet. “Treat this like a challenge to not say a single word. If you blurt anything out, I will step on your balls so hard that you’ll never stop sounding like a little pipsqueak. Ready, set, go.”

Aw, that’s not fair!

Forced to hold back his tears, Goten started licking her socked feet. Not being able to ask anything or express his frustration in easy words was beginning to grind on his nerves. All he could do was shoot Videl an angry glance, turning red in the face when she simply smirked. The boy spent five minutes sucking on her foul socks before finally pulling them off.

He let out a gasp of terror.

Videl’s feet were covered from heel to toe in sock lint—black lint, something her violet socks shouldn’t have been producing. It resembled a playground of melted fabrics and grime oozing between her toes, while her soles looked as if somebody had dumped a smorgasbord of vile spices on them. Goten had to cover his mouth as he looked closer at the cheese-yellow patches that decorated the bottoms of her feet, especially around the balls and toes. Chuckling, Videl slowly wiggled these toes, allowing the chunky and putrid grime growing between them to drip down like a filthy syrup.

“Yeah, if you don’t want me kicking you, you’d better go easy on these calluses.”

Goten opened his mouth to say something. But, wanting his boyhood intact, he resorted to throwing a hissy fit.

With Videl waving her toes at him, his eyes widened upon their smell invading his nose. Against all odds, they were ten times worse than her socks. How was it possible? The initial stink was so powerful that it was practically striking Goten’s face like wind, sending his hair back.

His lips trembling and his eyes tearing up, he set Videl’s left big toe in his mouth. The girl began to thrust it back and forth.

“I bet that big toe tastes delicious, doesn’t it?”

Goten shook his head.

“Yeah, it does,” she cooed. “I know how sweet my feet get after a hot day. Though I can’t say I’ve tried them after two days of being trapped in my socks and boots.”

Ew! Does Gohan even know what he’s getting into with this girl?

The boy’s gag reflex kicked in as Videl’s foot pushed further into his mouth. The terrifying toes curled together, making it a mission to break his very being. Goten pounded on her leg, tears welling up as Videl tainted his mouth and tongue. After a few seconds, she pulled her foot out, leaving Goten licking the couch in desperation. But the more his pouting and sniffling grew, the wider Videl’s smile became.

Seeing this happy demeanour from her ignited something in the boy.

We’ll see who’s smiling when this is over!

He grabbed her foot, licking up her sweat-drenched sole. And with this action, he prompted a ticklish laugh from Videl.

“Ooh! Hehe, right in that arch, huh?” She then slapped him in the mouth, her cheery face turning to a cold one. “I told you to go easy. Slow it down, you understand?”

It doesn’t matter how long you wanna drag this out, jerk!

Goten’s tongue tingled with numbness. Just one lick along Videl’s foot left him shaken, making it a challenge to even put his tongue back in his mouth without feeling queasy. And yet he still clung to her slender foot for mercy. He took another go at it, this time beginning at the heel, rising to that rotten area beneath her toes, then descending back to the bottom.

It’s like this disgusting taste doesn’t ever wanna leave my mouth, he thought, cringing from the bits of sock lint and foot grime as they sizzled on his tongue.

Videl spread her toes out, almost cackling as she said, “Alrighty, go ahead and eat that toe jam.”

Toe jam… The simple mention of that substance made Goten green in the face. Especially as the purplish-black mass between her digits resembled some sort of demonic jelly.

The toe jam was as thick as it was plentiful, dripping from the crevices between her largest toes. Its slimy, gunky texture made it appear as if it were intent on terrorising the boy. A monster from his worst nightmares. He let out another whimper as the sludge appeared to writhe on its own, with no help from Videl. So nasty was this substance, it had a hint of green as if to emphasise just how truly smelly it was. And Videl adored every second of letting Goten stare at this abomination.

“Don’t you just love the smell of hot toe jam in the afternoon?”

Goten could feel a vomit coming up.

“What’s that? You wanna smell the bottoms of my feet up close?”

He shook his head so fast that Videl swore it would pop off. She chortled like a sick jester.

“I’m so flattered!” Videl pinched his nose between her grimy digits, provoking a nasal, shrill scream from the boy. Goten was strong, certainly stronger than a simple human like Videl due to his Saiyan heritage. But not only was Videl smart enough to know just how to keep him locked in place, but the stench of her feet seemed to sap his strength.

All he could do was helplessly look at his babysitter and her stinky toes—the very toes that turned his nose into a black mess.

Knowing what Videl expected of him, Goten sucked in between her toes. The toe jam sat in his mouth, bubbling like lava ready to erupt. The moment he felt that initial squirt, combined with the sensation of warm sock lint, a cold shiver travelled down his spine. And he bit down.

“Hey, for the last time, I told you to go gentle,” Videl warned, spreading her toes once more. “You must really want me to crush your balls…”

The slower Goten was forced to work, the more his tongue tingled.

It’s like this stuff is alive… No! Don’t give up!

Every fibre of Goten’s being cringed at the task before him, yet he pressed on. He took it upon himself to thoroughly clean Videl’s toe jam, scoop after scoop, bravely swallowing it down his throat. He then transitioned into sucking on her toes. They curled in his mouth, but not from any actions on her part. It was simply that his tongue licked them with such power that there wasn’t a second where they weren’t in motion. He swirled his tongue around each digit, giving them a professional cleaning, the likes of which Videl would only encounter at a deluxe spa.

At the same time, Goten made sure that Videl’s other foot some attention. The boy massaged it, viewing this as a necessary evil to keep her docile.

Videl’s giggles were full of pride. Watching Goten suck on her toes like the baby he was made this day far more entertaining than the previous one.

“I think this is the most useful you’ve ever been in my time knowing you,” she yawned.

Goten rolled his eyes, softly kissing the bottoms of her feet before taking a series of slow licks from her heels to her toes. No longer was he wincing or shuddering after each swallow of the ripe toe cheese. Instead, he was more like an android that obediently followed its orders.

“Believe it or not, it’s not the first time one of you folks has had a taste of my feet. And I’m not even talking about Gohan. Wanna hear a story?” Videl rubbed both her feet on Goten’s face, laughing as his tongue still went up her soles. “The first time I met your mom left me a bit ticked. During one dinner here, when she left the kitchen, I waltzed right in. I had some hot athlete’s foot going on at that time, along with some nice toe cheese. And I wiggled my toes straight into her bowl of ramen. Mmm… Poor lady couldn’t tell the difference between my special seasoning and the real spices.”

Videl’s yawns became more frequent, with her speech becoming more and more slurred as she burped and giggled about Chi-Chi slurping up slimy, foot-flavoured noodles. At the same time, Goten was now licking the tops of her feet, removing some of the excess gunk.

“At least my feet aren’t all crusty like your mom’s… Always so powdery-looking and dry…”

Being super soaked is the opposite end of the scale, Goten thought.

“What happens between us…better stay between us. Got it?” Videl leaned on her side, getting comfortable before passing out on the spot, just as Goten swallowed the last chunks of sock fuzz.

The boy now focused on the pristine set of feet before him. Despite his stomach feeling sick to its core, he flexed his muscles and put on a tough smile.

Told you I could do it, you meanie!

Then he immediately rushed to the kitchen sink, desperately dabbing at his tongue with a sponge. But the toe jam clung to his mouth like a sticky caramel candy. It had melted into every nook and cranny, sticking to his teeth and staining his tongue black.

He silently sobbed as he did everything to try and remove the sour taste.

When night fell, Videl had already left the house. However, Chi-Chi found it odd that her youngest son was cleaning so much. Not only had he scrubbed the living room, and not only was he brushing his teeth every hour, but while Chi-Chi was sweeping, he snatched the broom from her and assumed her role.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” he said concisely as the tip of the broom handle loudly scrapped against the floor.

Chi-Chi waited for the moment that Goten would realise he looked like a buffoon, but that realisation never came. After thirty seconds of embarrassment, she took her broom and spun the boy around.

“Did something happen when you were alone with that Videl girl?”

“I don’t think you want to know.”

“Oh?” Chi-Chi got closer. “I think I most certainly do.”

***


One month later, Videl was back on her way to the Son residence to babysit Goten again.

No socks on this time. Because I want him to have to take his time cleaning my feet, and what’s worse than socks? Deteriorating insoles.

She knocked on the door, wiggling her toes inside her boots as she waited for it to open. Before long, it swung open, and she was met with Goten’s face of fear.

“I’m back,” she sang, marching her way in. “Is your mom already gone?”

“Yes.”

“Perfect! You might as well skip lunch since I’ve got all the nutrition your little body needs right in these boots.”

“What…” Goten gulped. “What do you want me to do this time?”

“Lick my feet. Jeez, you lose brain cells every time I look at you,” she chuckled. She then kicked her boots off and lifted a foot to show Goten her soiled sole. “The toe jam is four days old now, and it’s still warm. We’re gonna have an absolute—”

Videl screamed as her head smacked against a wall. As she hit the ground, she felt her hands being tied while she was shoved towards the couch. She was then forced onto her knees, left in a daze about what had just happened.

“I should’ve known I was dealing with another delinquent.”

Videl’s eyes widened as she looked up at the furious mother. Behind her, Goten’s knees pressed into her feet, keeping her locked in place. No matter how much she squirmed, Videl couldn’t overpower him, especially as the boy was slowly spraying her feet to neutralise the odour. He smirked, giving Videl an intentionally sloppy kiss on the cheek while waiting for Chi-Chi’s grand show to begin. Videl simply shuddered, unable to wipe the spit off her face.

“We were just having fun,” she claimed.

“I bet you were.” Chi-Chi slowly undid her boots. “Forcing Goten to lick your feet like a slave, infecting my dinner with your athlete’s foot—all in good fun.”

The adult lay on the couch in the same position Videl had previously assumed. After a second of staring, Videl shrieked at the top of her lungs in pure horror.

Chi-Chi’s feet were a putrid sight that would make anyone’s stomach churn. Towering in size, they dwarfed Videl’s feet by leaps and bounds, encrusted with a disgusting layer of grime. Her lengthy toenails were blackened, with the toenails themselves appearing quite hard. The spaces between her plump toes were filled with the toxic sludge that was toe jam, the substance resembling a foul mixture of dirty vinegar and expired cheese.

As Chi-Chi scrunched her mature soles, the sound of the jam sloshing made Videl gag.

Then there was the odour that overpowered the girl’s nose. It smelt harsher than some of Videl’s rankest socks, and with the sheer size of Chi-Chi’s feet, it meant that escaping the smell was an impossibility. Videl’s eyes watered as she anticipated what Chi-Chi was about to have her do.

“Is this still fun?” Chi-Chi asked, spreading her toes as she set her hands behind her head. “Now, make yourself useful and start cleaning my crusty feet.”

“Please no.”

“It won’t be that hard. Well… The grime has been growing on these things for a month, so it’s not gonna be easy either. A nice, medium difficulty.”

“A month!? You can’t make me—”

“You talk too much!” Goten shoved Videl’s face into his mother’s foot, trapping her in the sea of grime-caked wrinkles. He also yanked her jaw open, forcing the sweaty essence to flood into her mouth. “Why don’t you treat this like a challenge to not say anything?”

Chi-Chi began to laugh, using Videl’s tongue like a dishrag.

“Now this is the most useful I’ve seen you be ever since knowing you.”

Videl whimpered, her nose burning from the jam and her mouth tingling from the sweat. And at the same time, Gohan’s playful smile widened as he forced her to endure the hellscape that were Chi-Chi’s grimy feet.
© Copyright 2024 VanillaSoftArt (vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327369-Defeat-Videls-Terrifying-Feet-Goten