*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327668-Mistress-Lia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Sci-fi · #2327668
Two young men are shrunk and captured by a college girl
Larry didn’t know how he got talked into crashing a college party at the local university on California’s central coast. His friend Rollo thought they could score some free beer and get it on with some legal aged young hotties. There were about twenty college students crammed into the small apartment that Saturday night near the campus, and the beer keg was flowing all night long. Nobody questioned their presence there.

The last thing they remembered before losing consciousness was being given a plastic cup of beer by Lia, a cute 19-year-old with long, dark blonde hair they had met at the party earlier that night. They awakened in a cage at around an inch tall in Lia’s bedroom. Everything in the room existed on a colossal scale, including Lia herself! They clawed at the size inhibitors clamped around their necks.

Lia woke up and addressed them: “You are now my slaves! The collars clamped around your necks are size inhibitors that will prevent you from being restored to normal size. If you are reduced to ant size, which you soon will, when you get re-enlarged, you can only return to one inch tall!”

Lia reached into the cage and easily snagged the two tiny captives, and set them on the desk below the dresser their cage sat on. She pulled out a neutrino dissimilator and set it on the smallest setting, and took aim. She pulled the trigger, first at Larry, then at Rollo, and they were reduced to ant size.

Lia set the shrink ray device on a high shelf, and retrieved a bowl of spaghetti noodles from the mini fridge in her bedroom. She grabbed a noodle and hung it above their heads.

“Go on, climb on! You two are going for a ride!”

The diminutive duo climbed the spaghetti strand, and Lia lifted it above her open mouth. She licked her lips as she began to lower it, while Larry and Rollo climbed up as fast as they could, trying to evade her tongue which was directly below them.

Lia laughed as she dropped the strand of noodle into her mouth and began to gently chew it up, with her lips sealed. She swallowed the strand of spaghetti noodle, along with the two captives. Larry could feel himself slide down the esophagus of the cannibalistic collegian. Her stomach was warm and damp, but he could still breathe.

Before long, he could feel himself vomited back up into an empty plastic bowl on the desk. Lia fished Larry and Rollo out and laughed at them.

“From now on, you will surrender to my every command! Is that understood?”

Larry and Rollo both said yes.

“You will now refer to me as Mistress Lia, or Goddess Lia! Is that understood?”

“Yes, mistress Lia!” said Larry.

“Yes, mighty one!” said Rollo.

Lia grimaced at Rollo’s comment. “I told you how to address me, slave!”

“Yes, mighty one!” Rollo replied.

“You guys need some discipline!” said Lia, as she scooped both of them up and tossed them in her mouth and swallowed them for a second time.

Larry plummeted down the dark depths of Lia’s esophagus, until he splashed down in her stomach cavity, followed by Rollo.

“Rollo?” Larry’s asked from deep within Lia’s belly.

“Yeah?” Rollo replied.

“From now on, do whatever she says! You’re getting both of us punished!”

“I can run toward the window while you run toward the door,” said Rollo. “Then you can escape! I want to stay behind with Lia!”

After getting vomited up a second time, Rollo did as he had described, and ran toward the wall where the window was. Larry ran toward the door, which didn’t have weather stripping and he easily escaped the bedroom.

He ran out the open front door at ant size as a female college student opened it to enter. She didn’t see him as he escaped. He made his way to a police phone where there happened to be a cop, armed with a neutrino dissimilator. He re-enlarged Larry, and Larry described where Lia’s apartment was located.

Less than a month later, Larry and Rollo were normal sized in a San Luis Obispo court room. They were dressed in suits, while Lia was wearing jailhouse red and shackles.

When it was Lia’s turn to speak, she explained that she was only keeping the two captives temporarily, and planned on restoring them to normal size after she had fun with them. Both Larry and Rollo instinctively knew Lia was lying, but the judge seemed to buy into her story.

When the judge gave Rollo permission to speak, he told the judge that he didn’t want to press charges against Lia. After hashing it out for several minutes, the judge decided to let Lia off with a warning and gave her time served.

Lia had to drop out of college because her time in jail had screwed up that semester, but she could start again in August.

When Larry ran into Rollo that following weekend after the court hearing, Rollo was walking with Lia, and they were holding hands. Larry couldn’t understand why Rollo was attracted to a beautiful woman who was so evil. If Larry hadn’t escaped, they would possibly still be enslaved by her.

THE END

© Copyright 2024 Riverd0g (samuelorona at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327668-Mistress-Lia