*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327826-Worth-the-Climb
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by H.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Self Help · #2327826
Life is full of ups and downs, never lose hope of better tomorrows. Climb the mountain.
Life gets better, you just have to believe in yourself and put in the hard work. And yes, the work is hard, but it’s so worth it. The person you’ll become is worth it. The people you’ll help is worth it. I wish my feelings of unworthiness and shame upon no one. It takes you to a place below hell, there is no fire and ember. Only nothingness. Emptiness. At this place you have two choices. Death. Or you can go up. Climb up the jagged rocks, feet slipping and nails bleeding, until you’re out of the darkness. You have to face the ugly monsters, or believe me, they’ll come back with a vengeance. There will be mistakes, you will slip and fall, but get back up. That’s your power. They can push you down, but it’s your power to get back up. Today is just a day, there’s another one tomorrow. Try again. Try harder. You can handle more than you think.
© Copyright 2024 H. (hollyday1996 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327826-Worth-the-Climb