*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328750-Oct-15-Plot-Outline-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rojodi
Rated: 13+ · Outline · Dark · #2328750
The stories for the novel-in-stories
Oct 15 Plot Outline 2
Novel-in-stories to be written.

1. “Longfellow Darke and the Missing Coin”
Widower Longfellow takes up the case of a stolen/misplaced silver coin owned by another Polish family. He delves into the coin’s legend and finds it’s important to his mother’s family.

2. “Longfellow Darke and the Topless Ghost”
He’s asked to use his gift of “Ghost Talking” to see why a topless women’s spirit haunts an Adirondack property. He finds the person who killed this woman.

3. “The Darke Side”
Longfellow delves into why he’s been gifted with “Ghost Talk” and how come neither parent told him about the magic and witchcraft in their families. He talks with the ancestors and asks, “Why me?”

4. “DeWolfe Roche: Dirty Detective”
Longfellow’s creation and alter ego collects evidence for a divorce case and meets a familiar person: The titian-haired beauty from his first attempt at a wedding.

5. “Longfellow and the Magi Rings”
His Polish grandmother finally gave him the journals from the men who he was named for – Great-Uncles Henry and Wadsworth – and he reads that the family protects the locations of the rings used by the Magi to protect themselves on their return trips. What a wonderful time he has reading the ins and outs of the Sobolewski family.

6. “Vampires and Hobgoblins”
DeWolfe is visited by the supernatural while protecting a photographer. He fends off a vampire, and while making peace with another, he’s attacked by different creatures.

7. “The Loneliness”
Longfellow visited a good friend, and the deep feelings of loneliness hit him like a gut punch. He cried, feeling what she did. “How could they leave me? The children grew up and never said goodbye.”
© Copyright 2024 Rojodi (rojodi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328750-Oct-15-Plot-Outline-2