*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2329419-The-Shadow-in-the-mirror-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2329419
This is the horror story if you want to read it's last part click on this number(#2329002)
"The Shadow in the Mirror":

the empty shop, reflecting a world that seemed unchanged. However, whispers of Emily’s disappearance spread through Ravenswood, and the townsfolk began to speak of the cursed mirror. They claimed it held the souls of those who dared to look too closely, trapping them in a realm of shadows.

Months passed, and the story faded into legend, but one curious teenager named Jake, fascinated by the tales, decided to investigate the shop. Armed with nothing but a flashlight and his courage, he entered "Mirrors and Mystics." The air was thick with dust, and the silence was oppressive. Jake felt an inexplicable pull toward the ornate mirror, its surface glimmering mysteriously in the dim light.

As he stood before it, Jake felt a chill creep up his spine. He leaned closer, and to his horror, he saw Emily’s anguished face reflected behind him, trapped within the glass. Her eyes pleaded for help, and Jake's heart raced. He reached out to touch the mirror, and in that instant, the surface rippled violently, as if the mirror itself were alive.

With a surge of determination, Jake shouted Emily’s name, vowing to free her from the shadows. The mirror responded, its frame glowing ominously as the shadowy figure emerged once more, angrier and more powerful than before. Jake knew he had to confront the darkness and uncover the truth behind the mirror’s curse before it was too late.
© Copyright 2024 MINAHILHAROON (minahilharon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2329419-The-Shadow-in-the-mirror-2