*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/777688-email-temptations
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #777688
She's addicted but is it to him or to email?
Imagine, if you will, the prim school teacher sitting at her desk correcting papers. It's been a long week and she needs a break. One little bright spot is often her emails so she decides to check them. Oh! What's this?? It says "Love letter". She blushes a little bit. She glances around at her two office mates, they seem occupied, so she she decides to open it and take a peek. Seductive music comes bursting forth, the volume on her pc cranked! Her office mates, one desk on each side of hers both look over. In a panic she closes the email.

Her face is very hot now, blushing hard as only redheads do. She pretends to get back to work. She's dying to open that email! She looks for the volume control on the computer. Because she's nervous she just can't seem to figure it out. Hmmm, no button or knob, no little icon on the tool bar. She checks control panel, comes up empty. She stays at her desk and works on. Correcting today's quizzes, composing some questions for a midterm exam, something to occupy her, but it's hard not to keep going bck to that mail. She's very distracted.

Finally one, then the other office mates leave for the day. She decides to finish her work. She's waited this long, the anticipation is delicious. At last she finishes with the mundane and nervously opens the email for a second time. Laughing now, alone in the building she can let the music swell and the message unfurl. Clever man. And sweet too.

Hands under her chin, staring intently, she reads the entire message while the music plays on. Still watching and listening she lets it play a second time, then a third, the words that he typed for her scrolling across her screen.

This is what he wrote and it's just what she needed.

"Miss you? Hell yes! I want to feel my cock in your mouth as you swirl your tongue around it and have a grasp of it. I want to feel you as you grab and caress my balls. Feel you take me all the way in. I want to feel your nose against my skin knowing that I am in that far...... hmmm now that is what I want to feel.

I want to feel your nipples get hard as they press into my palms. I want to massage your breasts. I want to feel them, pull on them, feel them get warm and full from the excitement of us. I want to hear your sharp breath as your chest rises with each pull on your nipples. I want to push your breasts together and taking each nipple into my mouth, rub my tongue around them and suck them like I am working to get milk out of them.

I want to reach down and put my hand between your legs and feel the wetness growing on my hand even through your panties. I want to feel as your panties flow into your pussy and get soaked with your wet. I want to pull them out and feel them, slick with your juice. I want to slide them down off your hips, leaving trails of your wetness along your inner thighs. I want to take then and suck your juice from them as you watch me. I want to spread those thighs, see your lips peek open and use my hands to slowly pull your lips aside. I want to see inside that hot wet pussy of yours. I want to see your clit stand up and I'll sigh as you allow me to rub a finger over it. I want to feel it fill with blood and get hard. I want to take my cock and just rub it all over your pussy, just moving that wetness so every inch of you has some fluid on you.
And when I go down on you, that wetness ends up all over my face and beard. I want to breath in the sweet aroma for hours afterward. I want to see you flowing. All that wetness flowing down your crack to your ass. I want to run your juice all around your ass and even soak my finger with it and enter your ass with my finger while I sucking and licking your juices from deep inside you. That is what I want to taste.

I want to feel your hands on the the back of my head as you push my face as far into your pussy as it will go. I want to feel your legs squeeze together as you cum and cum. I want to see you arch your back and see you squeeze your tits together, pulling on your nipples as you cum. I want to see your hand creep down through that beautiful triangle of red hair and play with your own clit while I'm running my tongue all around it. I want to suck your fingers after they have been in your pussy. That is what I want to see.

I want to lift your legs up high and even lick your asshole as my fingers fuck you. I want to massage your ass and hear the sound of my fingers moving in and out of your pussy. I want to hear you tell me what I am doing. I want to hear how good it feels to you. I want you to tell me, guide me to your ecstasy. I want hear all of your sounds. I want to hear you say, "Fuck me!". That is what I want to hear.

I want to hear you moan in frustration as I use my cock and tease your pussy again. I want to spread your legs as I enter you. I want to enter you slowly at first then I want to pump so fast that I see your tits shake back and forth and watch you grab them as you get ready to cum again. I want to feel my cock inside you as you squeeze it with your muscles. I want to feel myself cum inside you as your pussy closes around my raging cock. I want you and I to cum at the same time. I want it now.

I want to feel this passion subside as I kiss you and feel our breathing together. Feel it begin to slow down and feel your breasts, warm against my chest. I want to feel as my cock goes soft and slowly comes out of your pussy as we lay together. I want."

He signed it "Mr. I want"


© Copyright 2003 leecomingup (collee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/777688-email-temptations