*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/918612-Life-With-Lenny-Intro--Chapters-1--2
Rated: 18+ · Other · Relationship · #918612
This item may be deleted shortly to make room for something else.
Originally created 11-13-03. This is the intro, chapters one, two and a bit of the third


Life With Lenny


Prologue

Sometimes Samantha will be doing any number of mindless household chores and find herself being drawn to the big bay windows where she'll sit with her knees tucked up under her chin as she trys to recall the smell of his hair after a snowball fight on a crisp winter's day.

Or sometimes she'll be sitting at her desk...wanting desperately to feel his arm wrapped tightly around her waist. His gentle hand slipped into her back pocket while they walk together down some secluded wooded pathway.

Sometimes she'll be stopped at a light and realize she's listening to his favourite radio station even though she prefers country to rock. Hearing one of his favourite songs she'll close her eyes and suddenly he'll be beside her. A broad smile on his face. Her eyes drawn to his sexy dimples. The dimples which can easily turn her into a puddle of goo. She'll savour these brief imagined moments together. Enjoying those dimples. Noticing his strong jawline and the hint of stubble. Wishing she could snuggle up close to him and feel his hint of stubble against her smooth skin....until the sound of the horn from the car behind tells her the light changed sometime ago, quickly bringing her back to reality.

Sometimes she'll be reading to the kids and suddenly yearn to hear his voice...phoning to tell her he's on his way home. He won't be long now. He'll make it up to her for being late. Not to worry. He loves them all so much.

And sometimes Samantha will be lying in bed late at night and remember something funny that happened during the day. Something she'll want to share with him...but when she reaches for his warm, firm body she's reminded all over again...








he's gone forever.




..."Happiness may be only a bunny hop away."...


(Work in progress)








Chapter 1/ His For The Weekend...Anticipation

Samantha shifted her weight from foot to foot as she greeted yet another bank customer to her wicket. There was the usual small talk. For the most part it was the very same small talk she would hear from an endless stream of faces.

"Thank God it's Friday." She thought to herself as she tried to stay cheerful and seem interested despite having to hear about last night's big thunderstorm...for the umpteenth time today.

Samantha was counting some bills when she happened to notice him standing in line. It was hard not to notice him. His hands were placed on either side of his head...index and middle fingers pointed straight up and wiggling while his head slowly swayed side to side. Samantha couldn't help but smile. Her smile made the one on his face all the more wider and it also encouraged him to add a few bunny hops to his routine.

Samantha didn't want to encourage him. She lowered her eyes and tried to concentrate on her counting. She was finding it hard to stay composed. Even after all these years just seeing him would make her break into a grin...and his bunny hop routine, if delivered unexpectedly, was sure to make her giggle.

Lenny let the people behind him in line go ahead as he waited for Samantha's wicket to become free.

"Well hello there handsome. What brings you here?" She said as her hand reached across the counter for his.

"I've come to seduce you my tasty little vixen."

"Shhhhhh!" She scolded him, gripping his hand tightly. The nearby customers grinned while a chorus of giggles went down the line of Samantha's fellow bank tellers.

A mischievous grin formed on his mouth. "I have a special weekend planned for you Sammi. I've taken today off just to prepare everything."

"Really?" Samantha was intrigued. They leaned in close to each other and talked in hushed whispers.

"I want this weekend to be all about pleasing you my pet."

"What's the occasion?" She asked...lightly stroking his hands and studying his kind, dark eyes.

"No occasion. Can't a hubby devote a whole weekend to pleasing his wife?"

"What about the kids? And Smidge and Barney and Rover?" She asked concerned about the family cat, dog and Philip's hamster.

"No problem. The kids will be spending the entire weekend at my parent's. I'll be taking Smidge and Barney to the kennels later today. They'll be there until Sunday night. I'll make sure Rover has lots of food and water. He'll be fine."

" I promised Emily I'd make some carrot cakes Saturday for the bake sale." Samantha remembered.

"No need to worry Pumpkin. Everything's being taken care of." Lenny reassured her.

"You've made Emily some carrot cakes?" Sam asked astonished.

"No...Not me." He laughed. "I bought some at the grocery store and dropped them by Emily's before coming here. I told her you would have made them yourself only you couldn't on account of the dirty weekend you had planned for me."

"You didn't?" She asked not sure if Lenny was kidding or not.

"Now would I say something like that?" He replied with a sheepish grin.

"Yes! That sounds exactly like something you'd say."

"Moi? Well I didn't so don't worry Sammi. Everything's under control. All you have to do is enjoy." He said as he squeezed her hand in his.

"What about your game?"

Lenny lightly tapped Samantha on her nose with his index finger. "Hush with the worries. It's only one game. The guys probably won't even notice I'm not there...besides...I want this weekend to be one you'll remember forever. This weekend is about you Sam. Not me. I want to let you in on some of the highlights now girl."

"Are you sure? Wouldn't you rather surprise me?"

"I'm sure there will be a suprise or two. I want to give you some highlights so you'll have the rest of the day to think about what's in store for you. Tonight you're mine to please. Saturday's a mystery...for now."

"Mystery?" Samantha asked raising her eyebrow.

"Yup. I don't even know yet what's going to happen Saturday. I'm waiting for the fishstick people to get back to me."

"The fishstick people?"

"Yes. This is national fishstick awareness week. I called their toll free number asking for any suggestions they may have about your naughty weekend." Lenny's dimples told Sam he was teasing her again. "Saturday is a mystery like I said. Sunday will be your day Sweetie. You get to call all the shots. I'll be your obedient slave. We'll do whatever you want...as long as it doesn't cost us anything and we're back here to pick up the kids from my parent's by 8 PM and the pets before 9. Even Cinderella had a curfew Honey."

"We'll do whatever I chose? But it can't cost any money?" She asked.

"Sorry Samantha. Friday's not going to be cheap and I figure I'm gonna have to break open the kid's piggie banks to pay for Saturday's surprises. I'm sure you can think of something you'd like us to do all day Sunday that doesn't cost anything and doesn't involve much travelling. That's why I'm telling you this now...so you can start to give it some thought. I know you have to get back to work. Do I have time to quickly let you know what's instore for you when you get home tonight?" Samantha glanced up and noticed there weren't any customers standing in line at the moment so she nodded for Lenny to continue. "Okay...Here's the plan the fishstick people came up with. First off...When you come home I'll carry you upstairs and int..."

"Carry me?" Samantha interrupted.

"Yes...Carry you. Your feet aren't going to touch our floors tonight Sweetie. I'm going to carry you wherever you go. It's part of the plan. I want this to be a memorable weekend for you in every way Sammi...besides...it will stop you from peeking at things you shouldn't be peeking at back home. Saturday surprise kinda stuff. Where was I? Oh yeah...Tonight you belong to me. I'm going to carry you upstairs where I'll have a hot steaming bubble bath waiting for you. You get a nice relaxing soak...then it will be time for you to get dressed cause I've booked us a table..."

"At Spencer's?" Samantha interrupted again.

"No...I'm afraid Spencer's was all booked up tonight. I've got us in at the WalMart Cafe.........Of course I booked the table at Spencer's. A Sammi pleasin' weekend wouldn't be a Sammi pleasin' weekend without going to your favourite restaurant now would it?" Sam's eyes told Lenny she was liking what she heard so far. "I thought after dinner we could go dancing..."

"Dancing? Did I hear Lenny Stevens say he was going to take me dancing? Me? Me and you...dancing?" Samantha was dumbfounded. Dancing wasn't Lenny's cup of tea. She had tried to teach him some steps but he always seemed to be offbeat. Lenny was sadly lacking when it came to dancing.

"Yup...Dancing...Just to make sure this weekend is a memorable one for you. What do you think? Fancy a little dancing tonight?" Sam nodded figurously while Lenny continued. "I hope I don't embarrass you too much Sweetie. After dancing I thought a stroll along the beach out at Sandy Point would be nice. The weather is supposed to be perfect tonight and the surf should be nice and high. Afterwards when we get home...I'm going to carry you upstairs...give you a quick shower...tie you up...and have my wicked way with you until the wee hours of the morning. At least that's the plan according to the fishstick folks. Any questions? No? Good." He didn't give her a chance to speak. Lenny knew he should leave now in case Samantha started to cry. "Before I go...these are for you." Lenny reached into his inside jacket pocket and presented Samantha with a single red rose...albeit somewhat crumpled...a handful of Hersey's kisses and a couple throat losages.

"Thank you for all this Honey." Lenny could see Sam was starting to tear up. "What's with the throat losages?"

"They're to help ease your voice Cupcake when you find yourself becoming hoarse from all the moaning you'll be doing this weekend." Lenny said while doing a few quick bunny hops before leaving the bank.

"Till then Sweeite."




..."Let's pretend you don't see me sneaking up on you"...


(Work in progress)








Chapter 2/ His For The Weekend...Tonight you're mine to please

Samantha thought work was never going to end Friday. She found herself looking up at the clock, willing the hands to move faster.

Lenny's visit earlier had caused a minor stir among her fellow bank tellers. There was some teasing but Samantha wasn't really paying attention to anything but the clock on the wall the nearer it got to quitting time. He had given her much to think and fantasize about.

The drive home was a blur.

Samantha found a note taped to her front door...

Naughty weekend in progress. Come back Monday. No peeking allowed.

Samantha was just about to take the note off the door when it opened and she was quickly whisked off her feet and carried inside. Lenny pushed the door shut with his foot as Sam draped her arms around his neck.

"Hi Hon. Ready for some..." Lenny was cut off in midsentence by Samantha's kiss. She had been wanting to do this all afternoon. Lenny was tempted to scrap his carefully thought out plan then and there but he reminded himself he had to stay focused.

"She's only just got home man." He thought to himself. "Stick to the plan." Nevertheless he was very tempted. It was all he could do to carry her past their bedroom.

Sam was still kissing him when he sat her down on the bathroom countertop. It was the same long, passionate kiss that started downstairs at the front door. She didn't yet notice the only light was coming from the numerous candles he had carefully placed around the room. Or the bouquets of her favourite flowers. Or the music...some of her most loved ballads, instrumentals and favourite songs...that was playing softly in the background. She still had her eyes closed while she kissed him. She was lost in that kiss. His lips felt soooooooo soft. He smelled soooooooo good. Soooooooo enticing.

Lenny slowly started to unbutton her blouse. Samantha tightened her grip around his neck and drew him in closer. She then leaned backwards which caused him to fall forwards on top of her while knocking some things to the floor. She liked how her breasts were now pushed tight against his chest as she lay pinned to the bathroom counter top under his body. She removed her arms from around his neck and proceeded to undue his belt, but Lenny grasped her hands with his and pulled away.

"Sorry Sweetie. This is my night remember? Tonight you're mine to please...and I want to please you by undressing you and helping you into that hot steaming bubblebath. Now be a good girl. No more touching...unless I say you can. Understand?"

Samantha faked a pout and allowed herself to be stripped, carried off the countertop and placed into the tub.

"Be carefully Honey. Watch you back. Don't slip." She warned as he struggled to sit her in the bubble covered water.

It was then, just as he was beginning to rise back up, that a naughty plan popped into Samantha's head. She lunged for him and caught him off balance pulling him partially into the water with her.

Lenny was able to brace himself with his right arm otherwise he would have been pulled in head first. Most of his left side was soaked and covered with bubbles. Sammi couldn't stop laughing. Lenny's first reaction was to be angry but Sam dismissed his whining with laughter. She couldn't take him seriously...not with half of his face and the top of his head draped in soap bubbles. He caught a glimpse of himself in the bathroom mirror and soon he was laughing too.

Lenny stripped out of his shirt. He dried himself and the floor and then left Samantha to enjoy this time to herself. He made her promise not to set foot on any of their floors tonight. He'd be back for her later. Before he left he handed Sam a small bottle of soapy liquid and a round wand for blowing bubbles.

Samantha was still giggling, blowing bubbles and singing a silly song she had just made up as he closed the door behind himself.

"My hubby's splashed and there's gonna be trouble. *heh heh heh* He's real strong but still fell into the bath. *ha ha ha*" She sang to herself.

She raised a leg and watched as the bubbles slipped off and fell back into the tub. She loved how this weekend was shaping up so far. She gazed around the bathroom and started to take it all in. She wanted to savour every second...every smell...every word...every touch.

Lenny came back to find Sam humming to herself and blowing bubbles. There were still plenty of suds in the tub as well as numerous bubbles floating lazily in midair around the steamy room. He had a camera with him. Lenny tried to get as much of the bathroom in the picture as he could. Samantha had her back to the camera when he secretly snapped a shot.

"Bath time's over Hon." He said blinking as a stream of bubbles were blown in his face. "It's time to dry off." He unplugged the tub and then handed Samantha a towel as she stood up, the water quickly lowering around her feet with each passing second.

Samantha was taking a bit too long drying herself so Lenny grabbed another towel off the rack to help speed things up. He had a full night planned and although they weren't on a tight schedule, they couldn't afford to dawdle about if they were going to do everything the way he had imagined it.

He handed Sam her robe and decided against carrying her in his arms like he had done earlier. This time he leaned over and before she knew it, she was draped over his shoulder, her legs kicking his chest and stomach and her hands playfully pounding his back while she pretended to protest.

"This isn't very dignified you know mister." She said.

Lenny wrapped his left arm around Sam's knees to stop them flailing about.

"Quiet wench." He commanded spanking her bum with his right hand as he went from the bathroom to their bedroom where he abruptly dropped her onto the bed.

"Remember Sam...You can't step on the floors. If you want something I'll get it for you or carry you. It's only for tonight. Now it's time for you to get ready. What would you like to wear?"

"I can't see this working Hon. How am I supposed to get ready while on this bed? Can't I just stand on the floor while I get changed?" Samantha pleaded.

"Sorry Sweetie. That's not in the plan."

"Well this is stupid. I think this part of your plan sucks." Sam pouted.

"Hey! It's not my plan. It's the nice people over at the Fishstick Awareness Week's plan remember? Now...What can I get for you to wear?" He wanted her to focus on getting ready.

"I'm not sure. What would you like to see me in?" Sam asked coyly.

"Whatever makes you feel your prettiest Pumpkin."

Lenny handed Samantha the clothes she requested, then returned them and handed her a fresh lot. This procedure repeated itself numerous times before Samantha picked out a tight fitting chiffon floral print dress and the open toed heels, dangly earrings and chocker she knew were his favourites.

Actually getting dressed was a different matter entirely. She lay on her back to put on her panties but she refused to struggle with her pantyhose on the bed so Lenny moved a chair near for her to stand on. He steadied it while she stood upon it to pull up her hosiery.

"Oh this is foolish. Make sure I don't fall Lenny. Stupid fishstick people." Sam muttered.

"I won't have you critize the fishstick folks infront of me Sweetie. Now here's your dress and slip. Be careful."

Lenny pushed the chair and Samantha over to her makeup table and eventually with her hair done up and her makeup and jewelry on she was all set to go.

Lenny had her stand upon the chair again so he could take a few photographs of her, then she called his parent's to make sure the kids were alright before leaving. Samantha insisted on calling the kennels too just to see how Smidge and Barney were.

"Give them my love." Lenny said to Sam while she was on the phone and without even thinking she relayed his message to the kennel owner.

Sam then made Lenny carry her into Philip's room to check on Rover...just to be sure...and a quick check of upstairs...and the bathrooms to make sure the water was turned off...and the stove to make sure it was turned off...and back upstairs again to get the evening bag she forgot...and then back into the kitchen again to doublecheck the stove and finally they were off...much too the relief of Lenny's back.

Before arriving at the restaurant Lenny made a quick stop at a florist to buy a flower for Sam to wear in her hair. He hoped to find something that would match her floral print dress. He was hopeless at coordinating this sort of thing so he asked the girl behind the counter to quickly step outside to the curb where Samantha was waiting patiently in the car. Sam wasn't sure what the two of them were up to as they approached, waved at her and then peered at her through the car window. In the end she was very pleased with the shop attendant's choice however. Samantha wasn't used to wearing flowers in her hair. She liked how it made her feel pretty and desirable. Lenny was making it clear he found her very pretty and desirable tonight.

Spencer's was everything Samantha had hope it would be. Lenny had reserved the cozy, out of the way table she liked. It was still early evening so the normally busy restaurant seemed rather quiet and more intimate. They touched each other's hands across the table often without even realizing it. He told her money was no object tonight...to order whatever she fancied. She decided to try the lobster, something she normally wouldn't dream of ordering. He made her laugh when he tried to order fishsticks. He kept referring to her in front of their waitress as "my beautiful lady" which embarrassed her but also made her feel special.

They talked of many things, like they always did, jumping from one subject to the next. Seashells...gravy...the importance of wishing wells...the relevance of male nipples...if butterflies have teeny tiny voices because something so beautiful should be able to sing while they flit and flutter about...bobbypins...muskrats...(trust Lenny to mention muskrats)...and their favourite movies.

The meal was excellent and she enjoyed everything, especially Lenny's shoeless foot gently stroking her calf and inner thigh under the table. Sam finished with a wickedly delicious dessert she felt guilty for eating.

"My Lord but you're lovely." Lenny sighed "As much as I want this moment to last I'm afraid we should be going soon. We have some dancing to do remember?"

"Of course I remember. You're not having second thoughts are you Hon?"

"No way lady. I think this should be fun." he replied even though he was secretly dreading it. Still...he was determined not to show it. He signaled for the check while she excused herself for a quick visit to the lady's room.

Out in the car Samantha asked about dancing. If he had somewhere in mind. Lenny told her he most definitely did. For her to continue being patient awhile longer. All would be revealed.

They stopped outside a shopping mall which made Samantha wonder what Lenny had in mind. This time he requested her to accompany him inside. The mall would be closing in another hour but he felt that was plenty time for what he had in mind.

"Why on earth do you want to go in here?" She asked when he headed for a country and western clothing story. Sam knew Lenny wasn't a big country fan, unlike her.

"I said I wanted this weekend to be a memorable one for you Pumpkin. I want you dancing to the music you love...sooooooooooo...we're going to a country club with lots of groovy country music. I want you to feel comfortable tonight and fit in. That's why we've come here first." Lenny secretly doubted whether some new cowboy duds would fool anyone into thinking he wasn't one cow short of a poke.

He told her to pick out whatever she wanted...a complete outfit...boots, vest, hat...the works.

"Do you have anything with 'Go easy on this greenhorn' written on the back?" Lenny asked the clerk while they looked at vests for himself.

Lots of hard earned dollars later Samantha had a fringed suede skirt, vest and jacket, a very sexy shirt, knee high pointed leather boots, a nifty little hat and a bandana to wear around her neck. Lenny had some faded, tight fitting blue jeans, a shirt he actually liked, and a vest, cowboy hat and tall boots he couldn't see himself wearing very often after tonight. Then again...he prided himself on being open to new ideas and experiences. Maybe he'd surprise himself and find he actually liked dancing to country music. Maybe he'd discovered he was good at it. He would soon discover he wasn't, but for now he felt strangely confident. Almost eager to give it a try.

He asked the store clerk for some hangers and garment bags for their "street clothes" as they planned on wearing their country clothes right out of the store.

It was still fairly early when they got to the country club. He was horrified to see fifteen or so people line dancing. "Dear Lord. I didn't realize people would be line dancing." He thought to himself. Samantha was very reassuring though...

"We don't have to dance Honey. Just being here is great...really."

"The Hell we're not! We didn't get these purdy new duds for nothing Pumpkin." And with that he grasped her by her hand and escorted her onto the dance floor, to the back row with him on the outside. He was hopelessly lost right from the start but he did his best to follow her lead...which didn't help much because she also was in over her head as she wasn't familar with the moves for this particular dance. She tried to follow the lead of the people to her left and in front while he tried to follow whatever she did. At first he hated it when all the lines would turn around and face the other way...putting him now in the front row instead of the back, but eventually he started to relax. He enjoyed just being with Sam regardless of how awkward he found it all. When he'd get completely lost he'd improvise with his own beloved bunny hop routine or the robot or bird dance...his arms folded at his elbows, tucked up to his shoulders, flapping while he squatted low to the floor in his cowboy hat and tall leather boots.

Samantha suggested they practice off to one side by themselves after Lenny turned the wrong way and bumping into her which started a domino reaction down their row. So Lenny and Sam spent much of their time in what Lenny called the greenhorn dancing area...their own little novice bunny hill where they hopped and bopped away by themselves about twenty feet from the other dancers. He enjoyed the traditional, waist hugging slow dances the best. Her head resting contentedly on his chest with her arms wrapped around his neck while they swayed slowly back and forth to the music.

They eventually took a break at a side table and got in some drinks. Sam wondered why the lead guitarist from the band was signalling Lenny between sets. The next thing she knew he was asking the room to please give a big Silver Dollar welcome for a pretty little filly with the voice of an angel..."Samantha Stevens." Sam suddenly found herself spotlighted as Lenny urged her to go up on stage.

Samantha had always dreamed of being a country singer. She had sung ever since she had been a little girl, usually with her sister. It had been well over a year though since she had last sung in public though.

Lenny had previously arranged with the band the day before for her to sing one song. It had cost him $50. He had assured them she was experienced, letting them hear a tape recording of her singing but he was still very nervous if the crowd would like her.

At first she was somewhat reluctant but the guitarist kept beckoning and so she went up on stage. To the nervous surprise of the band she asked if she could use the twelve string they had off to the side. She asked if they knew Rosanne Cash's The Tennessee Flat Top Box. Sam was a very good guitar player. The song required some intricate picking and she did a good job. Lenny didn't really know if she was a good country singer or not. He hoped the crowd would think so. In the end she was given a warm round of applause. The band seemed very impressed with her also. She would have liked to have been asked to stay for another song though. She returned to the table and after her blood pressure finally returned to normal they made their way back to their private dancing area once more.

Lenny took dancing at Sam's pace. He let her be the one to suggest leaving. She told him she had a great time...she'd give him some special one on one dance lessons back home because he definitely needed some...and she couldn't remember when she had laughed so much. So much to the relief of the other dancers they left for the coast and Sandy Point Beach.

The night was perfect for a stroll along the water's edge. The entire beach was their's alone as far as they could tell. By now it was late. There wasn't any moonlight but there were countless stars twinkling overhead with a strong breeze blowing onshore. Lenny was glad he had thought to bring several blankets. He also carried one of Samantha's large cloth tote bags she uses sometimes when she shops at the open air market. She was curious to know what was inside but she respected his wishes and didn't try to sneak a peek as they walked arm in arm along the deserted shoreline.

Lenny loved the smell of the salty sea air. To him nothing in nature seemed more powerful than the oceans...not even the skies.

They left their new leather boots back in the car and walked barefoot in the saltwater...where each new wave turns to foam on the beach before retreating for another try at coming ashore. They walked for sometime and then up from the water's edge, across the soft loose sand to where the beach meets the dune grass. They found a large piece of dirftwood which Samantha sat upon. Lenny then wrapped a blanket around his beautiful lady and went to collect some firewood as she marvelled at the stars and listened to the hypnotic sound of the nearby surf. Eventually he got a fire started and they cuddled up close sitting on a blanket with their backs against the driftwood, wrapped up sharing the other blanket between them. They spent some time kissing infront of the crackling fire. Lenny wanted her so bad but he was determined to follow the plan. He asked Samantha if she'd fancy some fireworks and when she purred back that she would he broke off their embrace and opened the cloth bag he had brought.

First he handed Sam a handful of sparkler wands. He knew they would only last a few seconds each. They were to entertain her while she waited for him to set off the the large rockets. He had brought quite an assortment...Roman Candles, Whistle Wheels, Comets, Cones, Fountains, Starlights, Hummers and Bangers.

He soon found he hadn't taken the strong offshore breeze into account as the first few rockets didn't fly where he had intended but were blown offcourse. One even fell into the sand dunes behind them when the wind momentarily picked up. He was very disappointed with the hummers and bangers in particular because they were muffled by the wind. Samantha loved the show though. Lenny made a mental note for any future firework displays to be made inland at the lake where the winds wouldn't be as strong and the reflections in the water should be nice. They sat without speaking looking into the dying fire after all the fireworks were gone...then packed up and headed back along the water's edge to the car.

Samantha expected them to head straight home. She remembered Lenny's earlier planned highlights for this night so she was surprised when he stopped on the way at a children's playground instead of rushing home to tie her up and have his way with her like he said he would. He asked her to get out and join him for a swing.

"I thought you'd be in a hurry to get home Hon." She asked somewhat puzzled.

"Believe me Sweetie there's nothing more I'd like but I have to be strong and stick to the plan." He said as they sat on a swing each. "Tonight is all about pleasing you Samantha. I'm a guy. I have sex on my mind all the time but I know how important romance and seduction are to you Pumpkin...Anticipation...All things in their proper time."

It had been years since Samantha had sat on a swing and enjoyed that relaxing rocking motion. Lenny suggested she lean back and soar up there to those twinkling stars far above. Not to talk...not for now at least...but just to swing higher and higher and not to come back down until her feet had touched the clouds and her eyes were full of stardust. She was hesitant at first but soon she was enjoying feeling the sudden rush of the cool summer night air blowing up her fringed suede skirt each time she'd point her feet to the sky...then having her long hair fall forwards as she went the other way...for a brief instant looking down to the ground below and feeling almost weightless before rushing back up to the heavens again.

When he thought the time was right Lenny suggested they share a teeter-toter together. Samantha had always been a little leery of see-saws but she nevertheless did as he suggested.

"You know Samantha...I think marriage is like a teeter-toter." He said after a few times of being lifted up and then falling back down to the ground. "Each has it's ups and downs. Each has two people working together. If it's done properly it shouldn't feel like work at all...but if both don't cooperate then neither will get nowhere fast..." He said stopping when he touched the ground freezing her in midair. He resumed normal teeter-totering again as he continued..."Trust plays a big part in each. At anytime either person can walk away without any warning but it's the other person who will suffer the most if that happens..." he said momentarily pretending to get off the see-saw while she was high in the air. "Sorry Pumpkin. I hope you know you can always rely on me to be here for you...through the ups and downs. Whatever comes our way I won't let you down Samantha."

"I'm glad I found you Hon. I want to thank you so much for all this..."

"Shhhhhhhhh" He commanded. "The weekend's not over yet. There will be plenty of time for thank you's later Dear. I'll have quite a few of my own for you. What do you say we hurry back home now?" He said with an impish grin as they see-sawed together under the stars with their cowboy hats on.

"Let's." She whispered barely audiable. That was all Lenny needed to hear. Soon they were speeding on their way home, her left hand on his lap, his right hand stroking her hair.

Unlocking their front door, Sam allowed herself to be once again carried upstairs in his arms. He wasted no time in heading straight for their bedroom where he plopped her on their bed, commanding her to get undressed while he went to get things ready in the bathroom. He was also naked when he returned. He swept her up in his arms again and placed her in the far end of the bathtub as the water was already running at the other end. He wasn't sure if he had it too hot or not. He didn't. She allowed him to wash herself and obeyed his request for no touching on her part. He enjoyed knowing she wanted to though. He made sure he washed every part of her body with slow, firm, massaging hands. Afterwards he throughly dried her off and then carried her back to their bed.

Lenny had first suggested tieing Sam up several years ago. She was hesitant at first. That was the first time he had suggested any sort of bondage. He was curious. She knew she could trust him and she found it unexpectedly thrilling. Neither of them was turned on by pain or humiliation, but by mutual respect, love and trust for one another. She knew Lenny would never do anything she disapproved of. He knew her turn ons and her turn offs. Being tied up was something they'd do every now and then. It was just like trying a different position. Just another spice in their spice rack.

Lenny placed her on the bed telling her to be a good girl while he bunny hopped over to the bureau to get a few items from one of the drawers, then he bunny hopped back much to Sam's amusement and allowed her wrists and ankles to be tied to the bed posts with some of her silk scarves.

"Not too tight? Good. Are you cold Sweetie?" he asked. She nodded. He straddled her waist with his legs and put his face close to her's. "Well we can't have that now can we?" He said lifting up off her and covering her prone body with a satin sheet.

"How's that? I have one or two more things to take care of and then I can see about heating you up good and proper Pumpkin."

He bunny hopped over to the bureau and bunny hopped back again with some more scarves. "I think tonight I'd like you totally mine." Lenny said motioning her to open her mouth. She complied and he slipped a scarf in, asked her if she was okay and then tied it in place with another scarf.

"Let's see..." he muttered out loud, "I think we're just about ready...no wait...one last thing." He said as he blindfolded her. "There...That's much better. Now let's see what I can do about making tonight even more memorable huh Sammi?"




..."Every teeter needs a toter
Every tupper needs a ware
Every wife needs a hubby
Who will show her that he cares

Who will be there when she's cranky
Who will be there when she's bored
Who will be there when she's sad
Who will show her she's adored

Every eye needs some stardust
Every foot needs to dance
Every bunny needs to hop
Every couple needs romance"...



(Work in progress)







Chapter 3/ His For The Weekend...Surprise Saturday




Samantha awoke to the sound of the alarm clock a free woman...her head and arm resting on Lenny's chest. Through bleary eyes she could tell it was still dark outside.

"Wha?...What time is it?" she mumbled.

"It's okay Sam. There's no need for you to wake up yet."

"Five?...Five AM?" she said noticing the alarm clock's digital display. "Why are you getting up so early?"

"Have you forgotten? Today is a very special day." Samantha's mind was still clouded with recently interrupted dreams. "Today is Surprise Saturday remember? I'm going to wash up. I'll wake you when it's time Kitten."

Thoughts of last night now danced again through Sam's head. Her mind slowly started clearing only to have it filled once more with all the possible delights Lenny may have in store for her. He kissed her forehead and told her to go back to sleep as she was in for a big day. She would be needing all the rest she could get. He then made his way into the bathroom where the sound of his shower gently lulled her back to sleep.

After showering, shaving and cleaning up the bathroom, Lenny prepared for the day at hand. He hurried into Becky's room to doublecheck everything was still okay. He was relieved he didn't leave anything in Philip's room. He thought Sam might want to check on the hamster and besides...Philip's room was a jungle of little boy mayhem. No telling what secret items, valued treasures and other assorted gatherings he had stashed away in there. Certainly no place for Samantha's Saturday surprise stuff.

He crept with a shoebox full of scented goodies into the bedroom and over to their bed where she lay with her back to him. He carefully placed item after item about an inch from her nose. First a container of talcum powder brought a teensy twinge to her face. Then a small tub of Play Doh was opened and secretly placed under her sniffer, which he thought made her eyes scrunch tight for a moment. She began to stir when he opened a bottle of suntan lotion. Sam finally awoke to the smell of lilacs, her favourite fragrance. Opening her eyes revealed the lilac scented potpourri he was holding under her nose.

"Good morning Sammy Sunshine. Your Surprise Saturday awaits. Up and at 'em." he whispered in her ear before suddenly pulling the covers off her.

"Lenny!" she shouted. "I was sound asleep. Just let me have another five minutes." she pleaded reaching to the foot of the bed for the sheets.

"Sorry Sweetie. Surprise Saturday remember?" he said as he started to tickle her into moving.

"Okay okay! I'm awake already." she yelled scampering off the bed trying to avoid his tickle assault. She was pursued to the bathroom where the locked door ensured her sanctuary. At this particular moment he was much more excited about getting on with Surprise Saturday than she was.

Her shower was already running for her. The room nice and hot and steamy and once again lit only by scented candlelight. She slipped off her nightie and let it fall to the floor. "Funny. I don't remember putting that on last night." she thought out loud with a devilish grin...now recalling the previous night.

She was about to pull back the shower curtains when she noticed the poem he had written for her taped to the bathroom mirror.




Good Morning Sunshine

Good morning Pumpkin. Good morning sun.
Hope you slept well. Last night was great. Hope you had fun.
Sun will you do a favour for me?
Show Sam I care. Send her my love. Grant me these pleas.

Protect her from darkness. Console her at night.
Clothe her in sunbeams and wrap her in light.
Dry up her sad tears and brighten her days.
Make her eyes twinkle with your warm sun rays.

Keep her memories of me safe until she awakes.
Shine through her clouds. Send her my love with each new daybreak.
Guide her and guard her while on your celestial patrol.
Encourage her at dusk. Whisper your warmth. Dawn in her soul.

Talk to the moon. Ask her to watch Sam when the day bids adieu.
Talk to the stars. Ask them to make all her secret wishes come true.
Talk to the heavens. Ask for my Pumpkin a compassionate fate.
Now please get a move on Sammi coz you're making us late.





She fantasized about what he may have in store for her as she enjoyed her shower. Soon Lenny was knocking on the bathroom door asking her to please hurry up. She was drawn back into their bedroom by the smell of freshly made coffee. There on the bed was a tray full of nibbles...Lenny's best effort at making her breakfast.

There was


That's all for now. Chapter #3 is a long one. It won't fit here with the 50K limit



Chapter #4 His For The Weekend...Her's For Sunday
Sammi's Sunday plans surprise Lenny

Chapter #5 Goosed...(Working title)
A blast from his past

Chapter #6 Sunrays Into Moonbeams...(Working title)
All is not fun and games at the Stevens home

Chapter #7 Psychotic Bustbunnies ...(Working title)
Sleezy Pete and Stinky Joe are determined to look, despite the pirate's warnings...Oops...Wrong story














© Copyright 2004 Thumbsucker (thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/918612-Life-With-Lenny-Intro--Chapters-1--2