*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047393-Chapter-7
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Raven
Rated: GC · Book · Dark · #2293365
The changing landscape of Metropolis leaves our heroes backed into a corner
#1047393 added April 3, 2023 at 4:47am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 7
"This just in!" the news anchor said over the television, "We've received confirmation that Jake Blackridge has been apprehended by the MPD. The billionaire playboy reportedly injured multiple officers while resisting arrest, but Commissioner Zoey Brown managed to bring the fugitive to justice. Jake Blackridge is wanted for a number of charges, including but not limited to-"

"Turn that shit off," Beth huffed as she paced anxiously around the room.

Pam sighed and turned the TV off, "This is quickly getting out of hand."

"It was out of hand the second they put a warrant out for Jake," Beth countered , "How could Zoey do this?"

"I think the bigger question is why did Jake let her do this," Pam said, "He's a highly trained martial artist, and Zoey may be good, but Jake is in another league. He could have taken her in a fight, but she managed to subdue and capture him. Jake must have surrendered, but why?"

"You think that she's got something on him?" Beth asked, sitting down across from Pam, "She already knows our identities, so what else could it be?"

"That's another thing," Pam said, "She knows who we are, what we do in our spare time, but we haven't had a single officer show up at our door. I think she's being played. It's not that she has something on Jake, I think someone has something on her."

"Then I guess she's our first stop," Beth said, "Pity, I was looking forward to putting my fist through Duchess' fucking face. We can't just leave Jake behind bars, though."

"Call Alexis," Pam said as she stood up, "She has connections on the inside, and I'm sure she's furious that we haven't called her yet. As I said earlier, we have to be smart with our moves. We need answers first, and then we can deal with the threats within the system."

"Shit, she's probably on a rampage," Beth groaned, realizing she hadn't had any contact with her friend since the broadcast from Meg Myers, "She and Jake were supposed to have a date. If she answers, I'm probably gonna be on the phone for a bit."

"Take your time, I'm going to try to do some scrying to isolate Zoey," Pam replied as Beth pulled out her phone, "We'll need to track her rather than going straight to her. I'm betting that she's being watched and monitored."

"Alright," Beth nodded, "See what you can find, and I'll head out to do some recon once we've got some direction."

"Sounds like the beginning of a solid plan," Pam sighed as she pulled out a small bag from nowhere and emptied the contents into her hand.

"That shit is still creepy," Beth remarked as she watched Pam shake the bones of dead animals in her hands, "Can't you do that with rocks or something?"

"Old magic works best without substitutions," Pam explained, "Crystals can work in a pinch, but for an accurate reading I need the bones. They're clean, so I don't know why you have to make it weird."

"Because it is weird," Beth replied, "I have never known anyone who just keeps bones around. Let alone ones that they've personally cleaned."

"Yet you're dating someone who does," Pam said without looking up, "Imagine that."

"Smart-ass," Beth mumbled as she scrolled through her contacts.

"We may be in a situation, but that doesn't mean you get to be rude," Pam said, "We'll get out of this, we always do, and when that happens you know I won't forget your attitude."

Beth opened her mouth to say something snarky, but she stopped herself before she did. Pam had a memory like a steel trap, and she knew she wasn't bluffing. "That's fair," she finally said, "Do your thing, and I'll call Alexis. I'll let you know what she says as soon as I get off the phone."

Pam rolled the bones in her hands for a moment before she cast them onto the table. They clattered and rolled for a second before stopping. She closed her eyes and concentrated as a map of Metropolis began to form out of thin air. Jake had shown her three dimensional renderings of the city before, but she'd been creating them long before they became friends. Buildings rose up out of smoke as the city began to take shape before her. Pam thought of her friend and ally, and soon a single light began to shine within the city. While Beth dealt with whatever insanity Alexis was going through, she would wait and watch. The light was Zoey, and Pam watched as she approached the prison. She needed to see where she was going, what she was doing, and find the pattern before they moved. She wondered what was going through her friend's mind, both of them, as she watched. She banished thoughts of concern from her mind. The spell couldn't be disrupted by her worry for Jake. He was, unfortunately, on his own for the time being.

—-----------------------

Jake stepped through the large steel doors into Metropolis Corrections. Karen kept a tight grip on his handcuffs and pushed him forward. It was unnecessary on her part, but it was a show of dominance. He wasn't going anywhere, he couldn't. He scowled as he walked through the main floor. He saw Zoey standing at the end of the main hall. She was looking down and clearly didn't want to be here. Jake didn't blame her; not for her position, or even for his capture. Her hands were tied, and there was nothing she could do. Karen shoved him forward as they neared Zoey, and Jake stumbled and nearly tripped from the sudden push. He caught himself before he fell into Zoey.

"He's all yours, boss," Karen sneered, "Enjoy your stay, moneybags. I know the warden is excited to have you here."

"Fuck you," Jake said, glancing over his shoulder, "I'll have your badge for this, detective."

"Tough talk from an inmate," Karen scoffed as she walked away.

"Bitch," Jake sighed as he stood before Zoey, "Do what you have to do, Zoey."

Zoey shook her head as he grabbed the basket holding his various tools and equipment, "You know that even if you get out, you're not gonna get these back. No civilian needs this kind of equipment, Jake."

"They're not mine, I'm just holding onto them," he lied.

"Listen, I'm going to try to get you a private cell," Zoey explained as she gently grabbed his shoulder and led him through the cells where many of his old enemies were staying, "I can't guarantee anything, but I'm going to do my best. You need to stay on your best behavior here, Jake. Until this is resolved, you're stuck in the same system as every other prisoner here. Good behavior is your best shot at getting out of here without a hitch."

"Mm, look at that fresh billionaire ass!" the familiar voice of Hippogirl called out as they passed her cell, "I'm gonna make you squeal, boy! You're gonna be my new fleshlight!"

"Guess some things never change," Jake scoffed quietly, not showing any emotion at his old enemies' vulgar threat, "Amelia isn't going to go for that, Zoey. She's been after me for years, and this is her chance to break me down once and for all. I'm not here to make friends or play nice. The women here are going to want a piece of me, and after Andrew's little testimony, it won't matter whether they suspect I'm The Raven or not. They're going to come for me."

"I know," Zoey said as they walked upstairs and ignored several more jeers from several inmates, "There's a difference between self-defense and picking a fight."

"Focus on finding Sam," Jake said, "I can handle myself in here. I don't really-"

"That's enough out of you, bitch-boy," a familiar and shrill voice cut in as a large woman stepped forward to greet them, "You'd be better to save your jaw strength for your new playmates."

"Nyx, what a surprise," Jake scoffed as he eyed the heavyset woman in a prison guard uniform that was too small for her, "I should have guessed that when Amy moved up, you'd latch onto her coat tails. Then again, you've always been more of a follower. Where's the rest of your little gang?"

Nyx scowled and grabbed her nightstick from her belt. It collided with Jake's jaw, and he had to catch himself before she knocked him to the ground. Her strength matched her size alright. "Shut your fucking hole, inmate!" Nyx shouted, "Keep running your mouth, and I'll have you serving solitary under my ass, and you'll refer to Duchess as Warden from here on."

"Get bent," Jake snarled.

Nyx reered back to strike him again, but Zoey caught the nightstick before it could connect. She held onto it and glared at Nyx, "The prisoner hasn't even been properly checked in, and he's done nothing to warrant such abuse."

Nyx stared Zoey down for a minute before yanking her weapon back. "True enough, but that's gonna cost your little pet," Nyx sneered, "We make the rules here, Commissioner, and disrespectful dogs need to be taught proper manners. I'd suggest you remember that before coming between us next time. Come on, warden is waiting for you two."

"Don't interfere," Jake whispered to Zoey, "I appreciate what you're trying to do, but you've got bigger problems. I can handle my cage being rattled, and I can shake theirs right back."

"Jake," Zoey started.

"Move it, both of you!" Nyx barked from up ahead, "Keeping the warden waiting is big mistake."

"Come on," Jake said, "Let's get this over with."

Zoey didn't reply as she led Jake behind Nyx and towards the warden's office. They arrived at the door, and Nyx opened it with a sadistic grin. She grabbed Jake and all but threw him into the room. He couldn't stop himself from stumbling and falling this time, and he landed on a lavish red rug. The desk a few feet from him was new and made of ornate cherry wood with intricate carvings in it. Shiny jewel encrusted statues and paintings of Amelia were lining the walls. Thick and lavish red curtains hung over the few windows, and a wall of monitors lined the back wall. Amelia sat in a large chair with a pleased expression on her face and a magazine in her hands. She set her magazine down and chuckled as Jake got to his feet.

"Jake, how good to see you," Amelia greeted him with a smile, "Do you like what I've done with the place? I thought it could use a more personal touch."

"Cozy, homey, and gaudy," Jake spat, "Seems just like your style: excessive. Guessing this is a proper use of tax payer money, or is this what my company's grant went towards?"

"I'm afraid we're no longer dealing with your failing company, Mr. Blackridge," Amelia said with a snide grin, "It wouldn't be appropriate for us to use funds from a known criminal, now would it?"

"No more appropriate than putting a known criminal in charge of a prison," Jake countered, trying to get under Amelia's skin.

Amelia frowned as she stood to her full height. Jake looked up at her and tried to remain undaunted. She was, admittedly, impressive and intimidating, though. "You'd do well to watch your tongue, Jake," Amelia said, "You'll have plenty of time to run that smart mouth while you're getting acquainted with your new friends. You'll be in gen-pop for the duration of your stay."

"Gen-pop?!" Zoey repeated, outraged, "You can't do that! He's a white-collar criminal at best, and even that is based on hearsay!"

"He's a wanted man, Ms. Brown, and I treat all criminals fairly and equally in my prison," Amelia replied, "Mr. Blackridge will adjust, and he will find the proper means to rejoin society through re-education."

"He'll be killed!" Zoey argued, "If nothing else, he'll be used and abused by countless women! For fuck's sake, his company designed some of power dampeners for a multitude of the inmates!"

"It'll do him good to see how the other half lives," Amelia countered, "Mr. Blackridge has penalized these poor people for too long, and it's high time he learn what a hell he's made their lives."

"Just another way for you watch me squirm, right?" Jake pointed out, "Gen-pop is fine by me. When can I expect to see your idiot followers, Amy?"

Amelia frowned and walked around her desk. A powerful backhand struck Jake across the face and sent him to the floor. "It's warden, to you, Jake," Amelia lectured him, "Your attitude is going to take some time to improve, but with a bit of thorough attention and tough love, we'll be able to move past this. Commissioner, you're free to go. I'll indoctrinate Jake into his new living quarters, and I'll have Riley provide some additional security. Run along now, little girl."

"Don't patronize me," Zoey warned.

"Get out of my office before I make a phone call that makes your life much more unpleasant," Amelia said sternly, "Now, Ms. Brown."

"Just go," Jake said as he started to get back to his feet, but Amelia stopped him by grabbing his hair, "Get out of here, Zoey! This cow doesn't scare me, and I'm not afraid of her lackeys either!"

"I advise you make your egress," Amelia said as she hauled Jake to his feet, "You're not going to want to see this. I don't think your sad little constitution is up for the discipline that this little worm needs right now."

Zoey closed her eyes and forced herself to leave Amelia's office. Once the door was shut, Amelia quickly threw Jake back onto the ground and stomped on his chest. He groaned in pain as she ground her heel on his chest. Those damned heels of hers threatened to cut through his shirt. She wasn't done yet, though. She growled as she lifted her foot and drove it down on his chest again. Jake couldn't choke back the pained cry as her heel broke the skin. Amelia grinned as she bent down and lifted him back into the air by his shoulders like he was nothing. Jake winced as she held him tightly before headbutting him twice and letting him fall. Jake tried to shake off the pain from her brutal attack, but Amelia stepped around him and produced a key to Jake's handcuffs. She bent down and uncuffed him before stepping back around and holding her arms out.

"Come on, Jake," she growled at him, "Get up and take your shot. Go ahead, show me that fire you're so keen on blathering about!"

"Let me have a go," Ashley whispered in his ear, "I'll tear her throat out before she knows what hit her."

Jake shook his head at Ashley and got to his knees. His hands free, he tried to target her legs. He slid forward with one knee down and one leg outstretched as he latched onto the back of her knees. He tried to pull her forward as he stood up, but she clasped her hands together and slammed them into the back of his neck. In one swing, she shattered his momentum and broke his stance. She grinned as she grabbed his hair and shoved his face between her thick thighs. She slammed them together and squeezed his head tightly. Amelia had to stifle her lust as she felt Jake squirm and fight to free himself. The feeling of his hands slapping against her thighs and ass was incredible, but she had a lesson to teach. She grabbed his midsection and lifted him up over her head. She threw him back down hard and fast before he could try to counter, and Jake yelled I'm agony when his back hit the floor. This was too much fun, but she couldn't break him just yet. No, that would come later.

She smiled wickedly as she reached down and grabbed his throat and lifted him back into the air, "Are you starting to understand, Jake? What's happening here is tame compared to what's going to happen when I throw you to the wolves. You need to show me the proper respect, little man, because I'm the only chance you have of finding sanctuary in this place. All roads lead through me, and I'm not going to help an ungrateful little pup."

"Go…to…hell," Jake wheezed out as he started to fade.

"That's just too rude," Amelia sneered as she tightened her grip and spun around to slam Jake down onto her desk, "You will break, Jake Blackridge, and you'll come crawling and begging back to me."

She held him on her desk and continued to tighten her grip. As Jake started to black out, Ashley sent a surge of her own energy through him. He wrapped his legs around her arm, and attempted to break her hold. Amelia responded by lifting him again and slamming his back against the edge of her desk. She let go of his throat, and Jake bounced from her desk into the floor. He groaned as the bruise started to form beneath the skin of his spine. She was stronger than the last time they'd fought. Jake rolled slightly to try to put some distance between them, but Amelia was too fast for him. She bent down and grabbed his ankle to stop him. She slung his body across the room and he crashed into the opposing wall. His already bruising back throbbed as he made contact with the wall, and Amelia chased after him without warning or mercy. She planted her foot on his throat, and slowly applied pressure to his windpipe. Jake could only sit there and weakly wheeze as she held her foot against his throat.

"Are we finally starting to understand, Jake?" she asked as she held him against the wall, "Did you think I'd just been sitting around while you were off galavanting in a fancy new suit? No, little man, I've been planning and training for my triumphant return to this city! It's quite remarkable what a rigid routine can do for one's fitness and well-being, isn't it? Without your toys and gadgets, you're hopelessly outclassed against me! I could kill you here and now, but that would spoil the fun of so many other women. Besides, I don't want you dead, my little bird. No, I want you in your rightful place at my feet. Your stay here doesn't have to be miserable, Jake. All you have to do is renounce that idiotic costume, and pledge your life and service to me. I can make you quite happy, and I can give you what you crave deep down. We both know that you're a submissive at heart, and I can make your every perverted little fantasy come true. Forget about your old life, all those troublesome burdens, and give it all to me. I'll make sure that your name is cleared, that you see life beyond these walls, and I'll keep you safe from everyone and everything that wants a piece of your adorable little ass."

She finally removed her foot from his throat as she finished her speech. Jake coughed and gagged as he gasped for air. He couldn't beat her, not like he was now. "Save your empty promises for someone who believes them," he said weakly, "What's your plan when Alexis catches wind of all this, huh? You might be in charge, but you're fucking with a powder-keg of crazy. How do you think she's gonna take you stabbing her in the back?"

"Alexis and I have history," Amelia replied, trying to seem impassive, "Once you've given in, and you will give in, I won't keep you all to myself. Footgirl will be able to have her fun with you, and I'm sure she'll understand when she sees how obedient you are under my care."

"You do realize she and I had a date, right?" Jake asked, grinning when he saw her expression falter for a brief second, "You know how she is, and something tells me she's not going to be thrilled that you came between our date."

"You're bluffing," Amelia sneered, regaining some of her composure, "You expect me to believe that you agreed to a date with a girl you've gone on record as calling a sociopathic lunatic?"

"Why would I lie?" Jake asked, trying and failing to get to his feet, "What the hell do I have to gain? She's been staying out of trouble, and I promised her a date for doing that. We've been talking almost every day. Oh, she is going to be furious when she finds out what you're doing."

"That's enough out of you," Amelia snapped and kicked his ribs, "Even if you're telling the truth, I'll deal with her when she calls."

"You think she's gonna call?!" Jake laughed, wincing as his body ached in response, "She's been holding in all of her insanity, and this is going to light the fuse and set her off! For once, I can't wait to see how she handles this one. I hope I can see you try to bullshit your way out of this one, Amy. Go ahead, do your worst. It'll be worth it to see Alexis kick your fat-ass!"

Amelia started to stomp his groin, but she stopped herself with a furious growl. She ground her teeth as she walked over to her desk and switched on her intercom, "Nyx, Mr. Blackridge has decided to decline my generous offer. Tell the girls that he's still on the table, and show him to his new quarters. I'm sure his cell mate is eager to meet her new toy."

"On my way, warden," Nyx replied, "I'll pass the message along."

Jake groaned as he got to his feet. He felt like he'd been run over by a semi. Amelia glanced over her shoulder and frowned at him, "I'll be checking in with you later, Jake. Remember, this is your choice, not mine. My offer will remain open, but I can see you'll need convincing. I'll let you get acclimated to your new station in life in the meantime."

The door to Amelia's office opened, and Nyx walked in to haul Jake to his feet. "Let's go, inmate," she ordered, "Girls have been waiting to see you, and I think you and your new roommate are gonna have a lot to talk about."

"We'll speak again soon, Jake," Amelia waved at him with a wide and sadistic smile, "Try to enjoy yourself until then."

Nyx led Jake back down the stairs and into the changing area. She threw a white jumpsuit at him, and ordered him to strip and change. Jake was reluctant, but he complied all the same with some hesitation. Nyx watched him with a lustful eye, and cackled when she turned the hose on and sprayed him. "Gotta wash off the stink of failure, bird-bitch," she explained as she shut the hose off, "Get your sorry ass dressed before I take my nightstick and see how loose your pretty little ass is."

He didn't need to be told twice, and he slipped the jumpsuit on in a flash. This was going to be a long and unpleasant experience. Once he was dressed, Nyx led him into the cell block that he'd be calling home for the duration of his stay. He tried to scan the cells as they walked deeper into the bowels of the prison. He suppressed a groan as he recognized several women. Amelia had placed him in a particularly rough section of the prison. Hippogirl was on this block, and Jake could see a large bulge as he walked by. God, he had hoped to never be near that gargantuan cock and whale of a woman ever again. Marri was easily one of the most single-minded enemies he and Beth had ever faced. All she cared about was having a good time at anyone's expense. It was part of the reason she'd stayed in prison, at least that was what Jake assumed. She had her fill of everyone that came through the place.

Someone threw something that hit him in the head, and Jake looked to see who'd thrown it. His eyes locked with Megan, an old ex of his turned villain. Multi-Girl, the multiplying mad woman of Metropolis. She glared at him as he passed, and he watched as she turned to the side and pointed at him. She gestured at her ass, and nodded a wordless promise to make him suffer with it. She'd always been a little off, but she'd grown more sadistic and cruel as the years went on. She'd never forgiven him for dumping her, but he'd also been the one to design the collar around her neck. She couldn't use her powers because of it, but now she had a chance to take out her frustration on him personally. He'd have to watch out for her. Even without her abilities, she was still a force to be reckoned with.

They kept walking, and Jake swore he saw Penelope eyeing him in the distance. However, a sudden pull on his arm from a nearby cell broke his focus before he could confirm that The Cougar was here too. Nyx let him be pulled against a nearby set of bars, and Jake was face to face with Claudia Sinclair once again. "Jake Blackridge, you bad boy!" Claudia exclaimed as she tried to kiss him through the bars, "Blowing off a woman like me, and zen committing crimes! Ah, it was all a ploy, wasn't it, darling? Now, you and I will have plenty of time together! My poor feet have missed you, but don't fret darling, soon we will be together again!"

"Alright, alright, break it up!" Nyx interjected and pulled Jake back, "You'll have plenty of time to use this little bitch later!"

Nyx pulled Jake back in line as Claudia called out, "I'll see you soon, my little Jake!"

"Didn't skimp on the crazy, did you?" Jake said as Nyx roughly led him closer to his cell.

"Only the best for our most esteemed guest," Nyx snorted, "Warden wanted to make sure you got the most out of your dumbass decision. Personally, I'm glad you're a moron. Means that me and the girls will get a shot at you before long. Course, you ain't seen nothing yet."

They stopped in front of a cell at the end of the block, and Nyx opened it up. Inside was a woman in an orange jumpsuit, a spiked collar, and the sleeves ripped off of her uniform. Her hair was greasy and dyed black, and she sat on the top bunk with a devilish smirk on her face. She had tattoos on her arms and no shoes on. She hopped down from her top bunk and studied Jake. Dark brown eyes roamed up and down his body, and Jake felt like a piece of meat in the eyes of a stranger. "Bring me a present, Nyxy?" the woman asked.

Nyx shoved Jake into the cell and slammed the door shut. She pressed her face against the bars and smirked, "Oh yeah, I figured you could use a new toy after what happened to the last newbie. Jake, say hello to your bunkmate: Razor."

"Fuck me, I got the billionaire all to myself!" Razor exclaimed as she clasped her hands together and rubbed them excitedly, "Can't wait to break this little slut in."

"You two have fun," Nyx cackled, "Don't hog him all to yourself in the yard, Rae. He's all yours until then, though."

Jake was about to say something when Razor grabbed his hair and slung him against the wall. She was stronger than she looked, and her filthy bare foot was on his face before he could recover. "Listen up, bitch," Razor barked down at him, "I don't give a shit who you were outside of here. In here, you're mine. I own you, and don't think for a second that you're anything close to special. I'm gonna say this once, fall in line or else."

Jake tried to throw her foot away from his face, but Razor adjusted and reacted quicker than he expected. Her foot hit the floor, and she twisted and delivered a swift and vicious kick to his jaw. Jake was knocked onto his side, and Razor stomped on the side of his face without warning. Jake winced and tried to reach out to Ashley, "Anytime now."

"Ugh her feet are almost as bad as that sick clown!" Ashley grimaced.

"You're joking!" Jake thought.

Razor placed her sole over Jake's face and held it there. Her rancid toes coiled around his nose, and he couldn't breathe. "You're fucking dumber than you look!" Razor scoffed, "I might not be some super-powered cunt, but I'm in here because I beat more than one loser to death in a street fight. Rumor has it that you're possibly that costumed fruit running around dressed as a bird. I'll be honest, I could give two shits whether that's true or not. I'm your fucking mommy now, you worthless little slut. You're lucky I'm in a good mood because I'm going easy on you. Now, stick out that tongue and lick my feet. Or, you can refuse and pass out. Course, if you do that, then you'll be on toilet duty for your first night. Been a while since I shit in someone's mouth."

This was her going easy on him?! Jake's eyes went wide, and he tried to wiggle out from under Razor's foot. She kept a tight hold on him, and when he came close, she quickly stomped on his face. Her toes locked around his nose once again, and she pressed her foot down against his unwilling face again. Jake didn't have a choice other than to comply with her twisted demand. It wouldn't be the first time that he'd licked a dirty foot. He opened his mouth and started licking at the almost black sole of her disgusting foot. The taste was revolting, and he was reminded of when Rebecca had forced him to suck on her socks. Dried sweat, dirt and debris, and general filth filled his mouth as he ran his tongue up and down Razor's foot. He felt like throwing up, and he could hear Ashley gagging in the back of his mind.

"Mm, you're a natural born bitch, aren't you?" Razor taunted as she moaned, "Fuck, your tongue is pretty talented. Maybe I'll let you have a go at my pussy if you can be a good boy. I bet you squeal like a whore too, don't you? I know I'm supposed to share you, but lucky for us, we've got all night to mess around. Nyx and me go back a ways, and she snuck me in a two-way a while back. How does getting my dick wet sound, or maybe you prefer it hard and rough? Yeah, I bet you're the type of slut who doesn't need lube."

This woman was insane, and she almost made Rebecca look tame. She eventually removed her foot from Jake's face, and hauled him to his feet by his hair. She threw him against the wall and closed the gap. Jake half expected her to suckerpunch him, but she instead sank her teeth into his neck. He couldn't stop himself from shuddering in response to her powerful sucking. Under different circumstances, this could have been almost pleasant for Jake. Then again, this woman was also terrifying in a number of ways. He'd almost have rather been stuck with Claudia! Razor pulled away as she finished marking him with a hickey, and put her face mere inches from his. She grinned sadistically as she inhaled sharply before belching in his face. Jake coughed and gagged as the smell of her rancid breath overwhelmed his senses. Her breath was foul and smelled almost like sour milk.

She laughed at his disgust and got close to his ear as she whispered, "You're my personal little bitch from now on. Who's your mommy, bitch-boy? Say it, I want to hear you call me mommy."

She was twisted, maybe more than some of the other women he'd fought. Jake didn't want to obey, but he was too tired and sore from Amelia's beating to resist. It was better to play along for the time being and save his strength. Even so, this was utterly humiliating to have to admit out loud. He closed his eyes and told her what she wanted to hear, "You are."

"I'm what, bitch?" Razor asked, moving a hand to his throat and gently squeezing it, "Say it, you filthy little slut!"

"You're my mommy," Jake said, swallowing what was left of his pride and feeling a wealth of shame bubble up inside of him.

"Goddamn right I am," Razor chuckled as she pulled away and threw him onto the bed, "Now, why don't we have a look at my toy? Strip, bitch, and don't even think of trying anything stupid. I've got a shank I keep stashed in case the crazies get ballsy, and if you try anything it's gonna find a new home in your tight little ass. If you think I won't still fuck it because it's bleeding, you couldn't be more wrong. I'll fuck you and make you clean it. Don't make mommy wait, bitch-boy."

Jake shuddered at the thought of feeling a blade inside of such a sensitive area. This was worse than he'd imagined it could be, and this was just his cellmate. Like it or not, he had to obey this sadist for now. He slowly started to remove his jumpsuit, and he tried not to think about the fact that Razor was studying him so closely. He just prayed that Beth, Pam, and Alexis were working on something to get him out of here before things got worse. He'd have to endure until then, and he'd make sure to find a time to strike back. He could fight off the women outside his cell, but he was stuck with Razor. It didn't matter if he could take her, she didn't seem like the type to stay down. It was going to be a long night, and it was only his first one.
© Copyright 2023 Raven (UN: awesomeone1427 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047393-Chapter-7