*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056931-Climax
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Detective · #2306086
One of a group of teens is accused of murder. Will their friendship survive?
#1056931 added October 7, 2023 at 3:17pm
Restrictions: None
Climax
Kristin and Darrel have been captured by Detective Kory Galloway.

However, because of the evidence the group has been feeding him throughout the story, Det. Galloway knows that Darrel is innocent.

He doesn't quite have enough on the killers to make an arrest and the charges to stick.

They fake a jail break.

Dr. Solanum, the coroner, and the real mastermind behind the killings, knows that Kristin and Darrel will be coming for her. So does her son, Rob, who has ingratiated himself on Darrel's gang.

It all goes down at the park..... All the players (Darrel's gang, The Auto Club. the police, ect....) are all there either present or listening in close by.

Kristin gets Rob to confess that he is older than what he has told everyone and that he put himself in the gang on purpose to get close to Kristin and find a way to frame Darrel for everything. Rob confesses his love for Kristin.

Dr. Solanum yells at Rob for being pathetic and never being able to do what she wanted. She confesses that she has been seducing young men for years and convincing them to do unspeakable acts.....

Could Rob have come in to the police station and confessed his mother's involvement to Det. Galloway? Could that be the final evidence thst convinces Galloway of Solanum's guilt?


© Copyright 2023 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056931-Climax