*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056992-Plot-rising-action
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Detective · #2306086
One of a group of teens is accused of murder. Will their friendship survive?
#1056992 added October 8, 2023 at 12:40pm
Restrictions: None
Plot: rising action


I'm really not good at this.

I know that Kristin and Darrel are going to have a close call with the police when she goes home to gather supplies. Her aunt covers for them.

Shawn and Dean have a close call with the police also when they go out for supplies.


I know that one of the plot turns will be Mitch getting arrested and they have to abandon the Tunning house.

I also know that Shawn is going to get hurt bad enough to have to go to the hospital.

I need more. I just have a hard time putting Kristin and the guys in danger.

What if Shawn and Dean run into their father and narrowly get away? (this would be before Shawn gets hurt)

There is going to be a confrontation between our boys and the auto club. this could be where Shawn gets hurt.

After Rob joins the group, I think I'll have Tyrel get violently ill (from Rob trying to poison him) Darrel and Mitch both know how to drive, but they would lose their muscle man.






© Copyright 2023 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056992-Plot-rising-action