*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056994-world-building
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Detective · #2306086
One of a group of teens is accused of murder. Will their friendship survive?
#1056994 added October 8, 2023 at 1:19pm
Restrictions: None
world building


Just for the record, I don't like world building for stories that could take place anywhere USA. I see if we are on a different planet or something similar.

Still, I'll do the best I can to give you an idea of where they are.

Most of our story takes place in Carroll County. (Don't have a state yet and don't think I ever will. If I do it would probably be Michigan.) It is a small county that is usually left alone, and they like it that way.

Crescent Pointe Falls is the main residential area reserved for the upper class.

Pearl Cove is just across the state line in Illinois. This is where the murders started.

Tunning is a lower-class residential district of Carroll County.

Marina del Wharton is the warehouse district.

I drew maps for this part last year. That was too much hassle to draw them, take pictures, and post them. I can't even get myself to draw a map of how i want to change my room around...........
© Copyright 2023 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056994-world-building