*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057089-setting-definitions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Detective · #2306086
One of a group of teens is accused of murder. Will their friendship survive?
#1057089 added October 9, 2023 at 7:01pm
Restrictions: None
setting definitions

the note left with the bodies...
It is on an expensive exquisitely designed note paper. It has a gold foil border around the edge.
On one side of the paper is drawn an infinity symbol. It goes from a top left corner to the bottom right.
On the other side is a number. It is the sequence of murdered bodies.

The number on Timothy Karson's note is a 0 with a slash through it. Sources will say that Tim was not one of the original targets of the killings; and that this symbol shows remorse. Truth is when the boy kills Tim, he thinks his killing is insignificant and not worthy of being counted.



Kristin's cell phone is left behind at the scene of Rick Hall's murder. On it is all the guys' cellphone numbers and there are pictures of all of them on it.



Kristin picks up Rick's knife. It is a folding knife with a black and silver handle and a titanium blade.



Kristin picks up Rick's cellphone. On it is the numbers of all the Auto Club members and pictures of them with their cars. There is also a calendar showing the dates of races and a checklist of who won what race against who and when.


© Copyright 2023 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057089-setting-definitions