*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
3
5
6
7
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071362-Husband-And-Wife
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1071362 added May 20, 2024 at 4:05am
Restrictions: None
Husband And Wife
Husband and wife used to travel together in the same train every day. There was another young man, he used to travel by the same train, he used to see his husband and wife everyday. Husband and wife talk a lot while sitting in the train. Wife keeps knitting sweaters while talking.

The pair of them both were perfect. One day when husband and wife didn't come on the train, the young man was a bit stubborn because he was used to seeing them everyday. Husband and wife did not travel on that train for almost 1 month. The young man thought he might have gone out somewhere.

One day the young man saw that only husband was travelling in the train, with no wife. Husband's face was also off, messy clothes and a big beard. The young man couldn't resist and he went and asked his husband - your wife is not with him today.

The husband gave no reply. The young man once again asked - Where were you for so many days, have you gone out somewhere? Even this time husband didn't answer. The young man once again asked about his wife. Husband replied- she is no longer in this world, she had cancer.
The young man was shocked after hearing this. Then he wanted to know more things carefully. Husband told the young man that wife had last stage cancer, doctors had also lost hope. She also knew this, but she insisted that we spend more time together.

That's why everyday when I go to office she also comes along. We would have landed at the station near my office, I would have gone to my office and she would return home. She died last month. Husband became silent after saying this.
Husband got off the train at fixed station. Suddenly the young man's attention was on his sweater. He noticed this was the same sweater his wife used to knit on the train, one arm was still incomplete, which probably his wife couldn't knit. The infinite love of husband and wife was reflected in that sweater.

The relationship between husband and wife is unbreakable, only death can separate them. When the wife supports her husband in every good and bad time, then the husband also wants to give his wife every happiness in the world. This is the most beautiful feeling of this relationship. So live happily while being together.

© Copyright 2024 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071362-Husband-And-Wife