*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071417-Chapter-1-Possession
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Erotica · #2320483
A vixen takes a liking to growth a little too much.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1071417 added May 20, 2024 at 9:31am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1-Possession
Willema was an anthro vixen living in a nice modest house in a human city. There were other anthros like her so she wasn't entirely alone and the humans had gotten used to their presence (some even envying her luxurious soft fur). She was a kind vixen with a soft heart but a big dream. In fact, her dream was to be BIG! One day she discovered a rusty old fashioned lamp in the park. She heard a wisper from it, "Take me to your home and set me free, then all the growth you desire shall be yours!". Willema did as the voice asked and released the spirit in her home. The growth demon appeared only to change into a picture on the wall. Confused, she looked at the picture. It showed an immense and surprisingly alluring vixen/demon hybrid with a vast chest towering over the city. That's when she felt a presence enter her body. First, demonic horns sprouted from her head. Next, her chest began to swell at an alarming rate ripping her tank top to shreds. Last she felt a voice in her head remark, "Time to GROW!!!"
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071417-Chapter-1-Possession