*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071418-Chapter-2-A-Growing-Vixen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Erotica · #2320483
A vixen takes a liking to growth a little too much.
#1071418 added May 20, 2024 at 3:18pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 2-A Growing Vixen
Her chest still swelling making her top heavy, the rest of her growth was balanced out by her muscles swelling to insane size, not to mention her body swelling larger in general. She looked around as her chest smashed into her bed crushing it under its immense plumpness. Her arms and legs pressed against the ceiling & walls respectively, muscles swollen putting the most robust body builder to shame. Her whole body now took up her entire living room. She felt the presance take more of a hold in her mind, but she wanted it too. Embracing the demonic thoughts of unchallenged growth she screeched in ecstacy and delight as the mental urges of growing ever bigger continued. Finally the room gave way. Her vixen self burst out of the house free to swell even larger than she dreamed. Batlike wings sprouted from her back adding to what was to become her most perfect form.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071418-Chapter-2-A-Growing-Vixen