*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071429-Chapter-3-Living-Large
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Erotica · #2320483
A vixen takes a liking to growth a little too much.
#1071429 added May 20, 2024 at 2:35pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3-Living Large
Her vast chest, swelling muscles, & growing body had turned her house to dust beneath her, but Willema didn't care. Her new body was hardier than before, able to shrug off the worst weather & be immune to any mortal weapon if anyone was foolish enough to tangle with her. She continued to swell in chest and muscle as her body continued to grow. Swinging to the side her immense chest plowed into nearby buildings crumbling them to pieces. She gave her wings an expirimental flap, the wind knocking down more buildings. She heaved her now 50 foot body and 80 foot wide chest up, muscles bulging as she struggled against the weight. Finally, she managed to haul herself dowtown where her growth continued causing destruction. Putting a single 20 foot vixen claw on a skyscraper (she was now 500 ft) she used her massive strength to tip it over. Grinning at how easy this was she stomped around for a while doubling, tripling, & quadroupling in all aspects. Her chest was now bigger than downtown & she was now 3000 ft. tall.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071429-Chapter-3-Living-Large