*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071433-Chapter-4-A-Furry-Demon-Godess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Erotica · #2320483
A vixen takes a liking to growth a little too much.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1071433 added May 20, 2024 at 3:22pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 4-A Furry Demon Godess
Willema had grown so large that keeping track of how tall she was or the size of her chest was no longer feasible AND SHE WAS STILL GROWING!!! Her vastness in chest only grew more vast, her muscles swelled overtaking her body which in turn continued to expand upward & outward in girth. Her buffness was so overwhelming she looked like she could crush the very planet that she was outgrowing. Her immense demonic horns & wings added to the impressiveness of her figure. She laid down to rest on the ruins of the city, her luscious, thick, soft vixen fur making her very comfortable. She arranged the broken buildings to make a nest to sleep in. Now growing to the size of a country, the growth was finally slowing, albeit her chest wasn't slowing much. Night was approaching & her new mind had begun to plan her new life. It was to be one of immeasurable size, an epically immense chest, & a wonderfully swollen muscular form that she would use to terrify, impose, destroy, & rule the now puny planet that was her throne.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071433-Chapter-4-A-Furry-Demon-Godess