*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071769-lesson-A1
Rated: GC · Book · Romance/Love · #2320918
Book for Erotic Language Class
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1071769 added June 7, 2024 at 9:01pm
Restrictions: None
lesson A1
Evie rolled over into the back of another person. Her eyes blinked open and she examined the silhouette of a woman lightly obscured by the pink of her satin sheets. The woman was facing away from her and a frizzy halo of red hair lay on the pillow. Did she even know a redhead? Evie leaned forward into the flowery fragrance of the woman's hair. She inhaled audibly. The woman stirred and rolled to face her. She was beautiful in a quirky way. A splash of freckles speckled her pale face.

The woman opened her eyes revealing deep gem like green eyes. Evie recognized those eyes. It was Brenda Bench the influential co-leader of The Preserve. A small gasp of surprise escaped Evie's lips. She had only met Brenda once a couple of days ago. Evie had successfully woven a fragment of space time into The Preserve from where it had hung isolated in the void outside of reality. That fragment contained a dimensional alternate of Refuge, the former home of the group of people who founded The Preserve.

It was considered a high priority first contact situation. Brenda and Mae Amante, the other chief of The Preserve invited Evie to join the party, as the technician that had woven it in. Mae was an impressive woman, drop dead gorgeous in almost anyone's opinion, but it was the comparatively plain Chief of field operations that had caught Evie's breath and tickled her imagination. How was she in Evie's bed?

Brenda reached out her hand and caressed Evie's cheek. Evie's heart skipped a little quickening. This wasn't possible. A tingling warmth sent an electric shiver down her spine. The right corner of Brenda's lips turned up in a mischievous smirk. She rose up on the bed and leaned over Evie. She leaned forward and planted her lips on Evie's. Evie's reaction to the kiss was tentative at first, so much so that Brenda pulled away with surprised concern easy to read on her face. Evie reached up with both of her hands and pulled Brenda back towards her lips. Evie pressed her lips against Brenda's not resisting the urge to suckle on Brenda's full lower lip. Brenda returned the kiss lightly nibbling on Evie's lips.

Brenda repositioned kissing Evie's cheek in a trail to her ear. She nibbled on Evie's earlobe and blew softly in her ear. Evie closed her eyes and surrendered to it. The sensations that rippled through Evie's body were stimulating a desire to go further. Then Brenda began licking her ear and face with a sloppy wet tongue. Evie blinked her eyes open only to have her right eye licked closed by Ma's doggy tongue.

"Evie, wake, hungry please feed me," Ma's voice modulator stated flatly. It wasn't top of the line so it didn't pick up on the German shepherd's enthusiasm.

Evie blinked away the dream and scratched Ma's neck ruff. "Sure buddy. Is Da hungry too?"

In answer the orange tabby maincoon cat hopped up on the bed next to Ma. "Yes. I want salmon." She communicated through her voice modulator which monitored Da's brain waves and allowed her to communicate with Evie.

Alone dying and slowly of radiation poisoning, Evie had clung to the two stray animals when she wandered away from her dying parents. She had only been five at the time the whole universe was in the process of dying. Evie had named the pair of animals Ma and Da adopting them as surrogate parents. She had no idea at the time that Da was female too, not that it mattered.

"If you want salmon, I should probably go to the market for it. I know you say the fish from the delivery cupboard tastes funny. Let me get dressed."

Evie pushed away the animals and blankets. Then she rose from the bed and went to her closet she shimmied out of her nightgown, and put on a bra and a sundress. "Let's go."


On the way back from the market Ma made a deposit on a convenience strip of grass and Evie bent down to pick it up. As she stood and turned in one motion, Evie bumped into another woman. In seconds Evie recognized her and felt a full body blush spreading from her cheeks. She could only hope that her caramel complexion would hide it.

"Chief Bench, I am so sorry."

Brenda chuckled, "No fault, I wasn't exactly paying attention." She gestured with a tablet. She stared at Evie for a moment, "Forgive me, I know we met the other day. I just can't remember your name."

"It's Evie, Evie Brown. I was asked to join the first contact party..."

"Because you were the weaver that found and wove in Refuge. That was some impressive work. I almost couldn't detect where the splices and stitches were placed. You used mark three loom right?"

Evie's blush deepened. Brenda remembered her work. Evie wondered how Brenda's lips would actually taste. Brenda's eyes widened and her right eyebrow lifted. That was when Evie realized or remembered that Brenda was a sensitive telepath. Evie closed her eyes and tried very hard not to think about her dream.

"I don't know whether I should apologize for reading your thoughts or tell you how flattered I am. I have ner met anyone who felt the way you apparently do. I am not the most beautiful woman..."

"Really?" Evie allowed herself to look Brenda over again. Her hair was long, frizzy and full. She had almost boyish curves. Her breasts were small but adequate. What captured Evie's breath were Brenda's eyes and her lips, and the sprinkle of freckles on the bridge of her nose.

Brenda cocked her head to the side, "I am flattered. But surely you have someone special."

"Just Ma and Da," Evie gestured to them where they stood to her left and right.

"Do you have a pad with you?"

"No just my pin." Evie unnecessarily gestured at the interface to her personal AI assistant.

Brenda smiled and tapped the small decorative pin with her tablet. "I just sent you a personal link to my communication channel. It'll cut through the clutter and make you a priority. Give me a call sometime." The corner of Brenda's mouth turned up in a mischievous smirk. She waved clumsily at Evie and set off on her way.

Evie blinked for several moments. Her heart was beating loudly in her chest and she felt numbly warm all over. Was she confused or did the chief of field operations just flirt back?




Prompt
© Copyright 2024 Sox and Sandals (UN: rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sox and Sandals has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071769-lesson-A1