*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073387-To-read-or-not-to-read
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1073387 added June 30, 2024 at 9:47pm
Restrictions: None
To read or not to read
The short foreword to my book I started of "A Mousey Writing Guru" :

I want to start off by saying I'm a lousy reader. Others always give the advice of read, read, read. Oh I read. I read ferociously when it comes to books and magazines with advice on writing. I also read some on the supernatural and my spirituality. Needless to say I will only tell you (and only right here) to read what you want to read and don't let anyone tell you that you have to read what you write. I try that and it gives me blocks.

For some of the rest of my blog inserted here and there will be a somewhat jumbled collection of advice on writing that I have found of some value in different places and have chosen to jot a few lines in a notebook. It's something I can throw in here when I find I have nothing else to say......


Today was Terry's Birthday. Everything I tried to do for her for it got criticized. I bought her a combination of 4 cakes and some soft vanilla ice cream. The cake was said to be dry and the ice cream was less volume than the container. I bought her (and myself) floor lamps for behind our chairs. They were written off as cheap and not going to last long. I don't want to know what anyone is going to say about the outfit that is coming for her...... I'm not upset or anything about this really. People can have their opinions. Terry was happy and that is all that matters.

Haven't done too much writing but finished reading SKOW. . Sketching notes here and there. A little bit of diamond painting but the craft room has been hot. a lot of sleeping, of course. Hopefully this week I'm going to do some letter writing. Let's hope I get to it.

© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073387-To-read-or-not-to-read