*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
6
7
8
9
10
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076034-Still-Looking-To-Get-My-Bearings
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#1076034 added September 1, 2024 at 4:18pm
Restrictions: None
Still Looking To Get My Bearings
Like everything else in life, you've got to put in the time to figure things out. I must admit I've not been giving it my all. There are other things that seem to be taking up my time, otherwise known as excuses. If you want something bad enough you go for it. That reminds of Merry Go Round in Long Beach, California some Merry Go Rounds had Ring Dispenser and you had to reach out and hook your finger into the ring as you were passing it by. It's not as easy as it might seem, because I don't recall ever getting that many rings during my ride.

Going through all the info there is out there on WDC is like trying to reach out and get the ring. I'm a senior citizen and it now takes me more time to get familiarized with what one needs to do to move freely around this site. I'm not complaining I'm saying I'm slow it will takes me longer than when I was here before.

I dare say I've had several thoughts of things to write but a thought is only a thought until you do something with it. Rough drafts are beginnings but you must move it along or you tire of it not going somewhere. I imagine this is a problem all writers struggle with and that's what makes me ask "Am I a writer"? Sometimes the words come easily and other times I struggle with structure and where it's going. Do I want to go down that road? Problems to Solve!

I do need to buckle down and get into it so I can produce my work and put it out there. Then you wonder where the time, or where the day went? I need to get off my posterior and see what I can come up with.

Enjoy the Labor Day Weekend
Life is Good, and God Is Great


















© Copyright 2024 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076034-Still-Looking-To-Get-My-Bearings