*Magnify*
◄     September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
14
15
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077000-Facebook-and-Random-Words
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2326665
This is to hold all my thoughts and entries for blogging groups.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1077000 added September 19, 2024 at 6:50pm
Restrictions: None
Facebook and Random Words



Facebook can be so frustrating, or, more accurately, the men that you encounter can be so frustrating. They don't read messages, and most of them are looking for a girlfriend even though Facebook is not a dating site. For those of us trying to run a business it leads to a state where you want to tear your hair out.

For Blogging Circle of Friends

I know there is more to Canada than we believe. I am trying to create some posts on Facebook to promote Canada and all it offers. It might be a strain, but I believe I can do it. There must be more to Canada than National Parks, scenery and The CN Tower. As an employee of the Federal Government my brother-in-law does do some fascinating work with the marine wildlife of the country. There must be dozens of people who do interesting things like playing the piano is a concert of something of that nature. I have to find ordinary people, from any bracket, who can tell me about the good things about Canada.

Personalized ehh Signature image.

© Copyright 2024 amy-Has a great future ahead (UN: shyone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amy-Has a great future ahead has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077000-Facebook-and-Random-Words