*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110640-Le-Sigh-03-02-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110640 added May 31, 2001 at 2:20pm
Restrictions: None
Le Sigh [03-02-01]
I am almost too tired to even TRY to describe my day, but I will try. If it seems rather vague, please forgive me. Oh..and before I start out.. whoever is selling me those Vash glasses has exactly 1 1/2 days left.. before I just terminate the deal. BY LAW if the deal is not confirmed within three days, it is legally left in "limbo" aka voided. I won't have to pay, and he cannot leave negative feedback about me. Thats all I have to say about that.

-Before School-
I awoke easilly, and was up on my feet easilly. This shocked the hfil outta me. I didn't go to bed until past midnight. I got less than 7 hours of sleep. Usually i'm dead. (just take a look at one of my previous scribbles)... amazing.

I got to school, dropped off a note saying that I was at the dentist all day, and then proceeded to a secret location. Scottie was waiting. We talked a little bit. Poor him, he has to take a test with a ton of freshmen. Ick. I really do feel sorry for him. He also decided to stay for lunch today. Cool. Another SOF player.

-1st-
TEST! AAAAAAAAAAACKKKKK!! I was given the option to do a pratice test, and take the rest test on Monday..but I turned it down. I don't have much time to come in on my own time to take tests I missed, so I decided to just be brave and pray for the best. To be honest, after taking it, I think I should have went for the Pratice test..and just tried to squeeze it in there somewhere. It was a pretty hard test (at least for me)... ugh..

-Passing-
Saw Chauncey, and my suspisciouns were true... Matt was no where to be found. Probably still with Nicole. Sure enouch, 2 or 3 minutes later, when he FINALLY came out.. err.. grr..anyway...

-2nd-
Research stuff. Yipiie joy. *rolls eyes* I can't find hardly anything on mine..which isn't good.. not good at all....

-3rd-
TEST!! yes... another one. . AAACKK! I didn't study at ALL!! Actually, I crammed 5 minutes before we took the test... This test was so easy. I believe I made a perfect 100% I'll let everyone know when I get the results back.

-4th-
I can't really remember what we did. I believe Matt and I just emailed one another. La de da..

-5th-
I worked with the banner script some more..but with no results. I can't get it to display random link and picture at the same time.. most of the time, it will do the link..but won't do the picture to go with the link. What a pain. I have no idea how to fix it, either.

-Lunch-
It would seem that EVERYONE was going to play SOF today..but Jenni-dono sat out. So that left: Scottie, Randel, Matt, Chauncey and I. First, Randel and I had a face off. I just HAD to see who was better. Needless to say, I won. Then we both joined Matt's server. He used the map I hate..but I still was on the prime of my skill today. I was wiping them out..except for a few instances, when I had just re-spawned and didn't have a decent gun. I espically liked the parts where I didn't even use two shots to kill im.. (with the shotgun). That was cool. Something Vash would have done :P

Chauncey just about drove us all mad, well, at least Jenni-dono. She came into the office and shut the door, so it would drone out his voice. I felt so bad. I felt like I should have gotten up, and went walking with her or something. She must have been bored out of her mind. I felt so bad, in fact, that I decided to stop. I just told her that I was tired of killing them all for the day, and turned it off. Of course, Chauncey made quite a fuss.. The legendary Humanoid Typhoon had left the server. Oh well. There will always be other days to try and kill me.

Rackler came back into the room, unexpectly. I don't think he really liked the idea of us all in there playing SOF.... (actually, I think he thought it was Quake). We need to find some kind of limit on the server, so it won't spread. If it DOES spread to other computers in the network... well, i'm in some serious stuff. I'll start working on a block sometime next week..

-6th-
Scottie and I decided to just sit back, get on IRC... and talk. Tobias was on. He's been BUGGING the HFIL outta me to mention him in my scribbles, so here it is. ENJOY YOUR TRIBUTE, TOBIAS!! Anyway..we then decided to play TETRINET. Not too bad..except we joined a server that has some of the best players in the world. (with points 40,000+ To understand how MUCH that is.. you have to consider that you get 3 points MAX for winning a single game.. calculate that out, and you can figure out how many games the guy won... this doesn't even include the losses).

We lost. Horribly. Actually, I was on a winning streak of TWO GAMES! WHOO! GO MEE!! After those two games... I didn't win a single time. I came in second a few times.. though.

-7th-
More IRC and more Tetrinet. More losses. Towards the end of 7th, Scottie's dad came to pick him up. I bid him farewell, and he disappered. I had to fix the printer a few times (actually, just re-load it with paper)... and the bell rang. Time to go home...

-Home-
NOTHING much here. To be honest. I spent most of my time at home, today, watching Highlander: Endgame in every format I could. I watched it in the first original version (the one that was NOT released), the released version, and the version with the directors talking over it. COOL! As I mentioned before in another scribble, I actually like this movie. Its the best one since the very first one.

Chauncey has been on.. and i've been talking to him. I found out Matt and Nicole had their date today, but I havn't had the chance to talk to him about it. (seeing how it went). Actually, I don't know if I WANT to find out how it went. I'm rather depressed right now, and hearing about stuff like that will just make me worse.

So, until tomorrow..when I have to close.. Dewa Matta.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110640-Le-Sigh-03-02-01