*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273317-Oh-la-la
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#273317 added January 18, 2004 at 2:12pm
Restrictions: None
Oh la la
Well, I don't know exactly what the status is between me and Kim, I'll figure it out eventually. She wrote me an e-mail and I wrote her one back. Hehe, she thinks I'm just after booty which is funny. Apparently she hasn't read all the journal entries.

Went to work and she came in to apply, boo ya. It was hellishly busy today. I kept going over to check on how she was doing, but whenever I tried, there would be some kind of problem or huge lines to take care of. I did get to see her once though. Bunches of hugs, oh so good.

Left work with about 2 carriages of returns, I felt bad about it, but what can you do? Anyways, afterwards me and Steve went to my house, talked to Kim and then went to Bickford's. He was in a shitty mood. He wasn't really depressed, more pissed. Manda broke up with him technically. She just won't speak to him ever again and Britknee told him. Why do these things always happen to Steve? Is there possibly one girl out there that will date him for over a week? I mean, he can't be that bad! So this goes out to Manda: Your actions have labeled you as a bitch. Grow a fuckin' spine and talk to Steve.

After that, went to bed and woke up a few times before Kim called. at 8:30, 9:00, and then fianlly when Kim called I think around 10:30. She slept in today, all the way till 9:30, hehe. Sleep is so good. I shall never ?z again. We talked for exactly 2 hours and then I went to take my shower. Now my story had ended.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273317-Oh-la-la