*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273392-And-Then-Things-Went-Ascew
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#273392 added January 19, 2004 at 1:43am
Restrictions: None
And Then Things Went Ascew...
Well, I explained basically everything that happened before work, now during and after.

Work went Hellishly slow. There were some high points with customers, but nothing really exciting happened. Since Maria was talking on the phojne for a good deal of the night, I got out late for the movie I was seeing with Kim, Maggie, Brian, Ashley, and Steve. Anyways, we saw "Along Came Polly" again. No problem, got to see it with good friends. Towards the end, me, Steve, and Kim were all hjolding hands. Good times. After that we drove Kim, Maggie, and Brian home. Which left Ashley, me, and Steve. We decided to go to Bickfords. The place wasn't locked, but it was deserted nonetheless. Really weird. Anyways, then we went to Mickey Dee's and the Bickford's guy was in there! Fucking weird! All this time I was freaking out about the singing candle and such. It just didn't want to sing. I let it burn to the plastic and then it started to smell bad. WE parked over at the mall to eat our food where I started telling Dane Cook jokes. It was awesome. Then I ran out of the car and Steve and Ashley drove off. Then I ran up the snowbank telling them to leave me alone in which Steve parked and then got out to chase me. I dodged him and then got in his car with Ashley and drove around in circles. Steve told me to get out and then we drove Ashley home. Then he drove me home. Overall, awesome night.

Then things went ascew....

Kim is mad at me for some reason. While we were driving Ashley home, Kim said she wasn't going to let me or Steve see her in her comfies. Then she said "well maybe Steve, HA!" I just laughed and said "Oooooooh! You make my blood boil!" and she replies "Well, what do you think you did to me tonight?" Now wait a tick...did I miss something? I made her mad? I asked if I did and she wouldn't say. When I got home I started talking to her again and she kept giving me an angry glare via IM. When I asked why, she said "Why do you think?" Now I'm just shooting in the dark wondering what I did tonight that would make her mad. Asked if she wanted to have a pajama party? Was late to the movie? I had absolutely no idea. She said she was going to bed and I don't like the fact she's going to bed mad, now I won't be able to sleep. The only other thing I can think of is when I kissed her hand to heal her boo boo. I think I got kind of a negative reaction out of it, so that's my best guess. I felt that it was completely in bounds since she did the same to me. Wish she was online so I could ask. Now I don't even know if we're hanging out tomorrow (Sniffle). I hope she calls me in the morning.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273392-And-Then-Things-Went-Ascew