*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277769-Arts-and-Crafts-Day
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #800641
My book. Does it have any possiblities, or not?
#277769 added March 19, 2004 at 6:30pm
Restrictions: None
Arts and Crafts Day
Mews, Dear Human,

Today in school we had arts and crafts day. It is always one of my favorite days. We had two projects from which to choose, painted rocks and paw puppets.

Shazon, Primmy and I decided to work on the painted rocks for the first half of the day. I painted a whole family of ladybugs. They were so cute. I made a red one for the pawpa, a yellow one for the mewma, and a green one for the baby bug. Then I glued wiggly eyes on them. Primmy painted black and yellow bumble bees on her rocks. Shazon made a long caterpillar, and a mushroom with red dots. Then she painted a whole bunch of beetles in rainbow colors. It was such fun we wanted to make a whole bunch of painted rocks. So we painted a whole village of little houses for our bugs. We are going to put the rocks in Primmy’s garden.

After lunch, we made paw puppets. I made a lion out of yellow felt, with an orange face, and brown yarn for his ruff. I tried to make him look ferocious, but he really looked quite silly. I don’t think he would scare anycat. I guess he will just have to be a friendly lion. Then I made a clown with a human face, and big red nose. I dressed him in white felt with red and blue polka dots. Primmy made a cute bluebird puppet. Shazon had to make a puppet for each paw. She made an elephant, and a monkey, and a pig, and a penguin. Shazon always has to do more than any other cat. But she really is a dear. After she made so many puppets, she cheerfully helped some of the slower kitts with their puppets.

You can never be mad at Shazon because she has so many great ideas. She decided we should make a whole circus of paw puppets. So she organized the whole class into sections and had them work on all kinds of circus animals. There will be elephants, and panda bears, and tigers and lions. There will be a whole section of talking birds. And even a section of water animals, seals, penguins and walruses.

It turned out to be a super idea that the teacher really liked. Tomorrow we are going to put on a play with our paw puppets.

(400 words)

© Copyright 2004 Cynaemon (UN: noelanicat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cynaemon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277769-Arts-and-Crafts-Day