*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/326389-Another-Day-and-No-Dollar
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #825102
Transparent to the naive eye, bare, naked to the world...evil lurks.
#326389 added February 4, 2005 at 3:11am
Restrictions: None
Another Day and No Dollar!
Hmmm, something is very wrong with that title. Gotta work on that, immediately.

Thurdays, Feb. 3rd, 2005 just passed. I went to my Mirco-Economics class. Yippy, huh? Well, sorta. My dizzy/dinky ass scratched the homework out the instructor said that we don't have to do, but didn't replace it with the assignment. So, I sat there and listened to all of the boring 'micro-eco' shit those people believed was worthy of our attention.

That's all good. My project probably wont be of great interest to them either since I will introduce the concept of America's micro-eco system from my perspective as a black woman. See, PBS is on to something. They have seen the light and will be presenting it on Feb. 9th, The Making of America.

I'm going to do a spin off of that, of course with the proper references like a good college of business management/information technology woman is supposed to do. I wonder how those folk that talked about the rain forest as they pertain to our economic system will handle that. I'll make sure to look at their faces as I introduce the intricate details that most people with narrow minds/ignorant of reality do.

Will they embrace my true concept of supply and demand as I speak of how America was founded on the slavery trade? Will they reject the concept, or will they reject me?

I'll have to revisit this particular topic next Thursday after the class. Tune in!

© Copyright 2005 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (UN: sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sugaree-Serial_Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/326389-Another-Day-and-No-Dollar