*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/327931-A-Grand-Day
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #825102
Transparent to the naive eye, bare, naked to the world...evil lurks.
#327931 added February 12, 2005 at 2:06am
Restrictions: None
A Grand Day!
I guess I can call this a 'grand' day since I my 'grandbaby' is here with me. It's only been a week since the last time she was here but she has changed so much. I've missed her so much too. Actually, I missed her the moment she left my arms into her mother's arms.

After my daughter, my last of two children, was born, I didn't want to love no one else that much. Here I am again...back in love and deeply so.

I especially like when my two month old grandbaby smiles. She brightens my heart. Her little gums glow and her eyes twinkle when they meet mine. I understand. I probably used to do the same when my beloved grandmother looked into my eyes and spoke baby lango to me. God, how I miss that wonderful lady. She loved me so. Well, all I can do is pass that same love on to my grandbaby girl.

Isn't love just grand and contageous? I think I'll spread even more. God wants me to anyway. Good night and I love you!

© Copyright 2005 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (UN: sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sugaree-Serial_Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/327931-A-Grand-Day