*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/334915-Todays-News-in-Wisconsin--Church-Shootihngs
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #825102
Transparent to the naive eye, bare, naked to the world...evil lurks.
#334915 added March 15, 2005 at 8:50pm
Restrictions: None
Today's News in Wisconsin- Church Shootihngs
My goodness! Have you heard about the church shooting here in Wisconsin? Deep. Only God knows what was going on in Terry Ratzman, the shooter's mind. He just shoot and killed eight people, including himslf. It's strange that it happened in a church and in the elite affluent suburban city of Brookfield. My current ex-lover said that the last time a murder happened there was two years ago. That's good.

The other strange thing is that it was only two days after the man that killed the judge's family killed himself. We've been making the headlines nationwide as of late. We're still recovering from Jeffery Dalmer, somewhat. Many new people that I encounter still bring that nutcasing up when I say where I'm from.

Nothing really tops his story though. Even if the most recent murderer killed the entire congregation, that still wouldn't have topped Jeffery's canabolistic story. I wonder about him still myself. He committed those acts just minutes away from where I live. When ever I have to turn down that void of houses and apartments street, I slow down to take a look at where the building he dwelled in used to be.

I wonder if his mother still grieves him or grieves what he did. Now that's messing up the family name! I wonder if the Ratzman are thinking about their family name. Wow!


Sugaree, just one more su-ga-ree time, again...




Sugaree, just one more su-ga-ree time, again...


© Copyright 2005 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (UN: sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sugaree-Serial_Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/334915-Todays-News-in-Wisconsin--Church-Shootihngs