*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/336177-Oh-Happy-Days
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #825102
Transparent to the naive eye, bare, naked to the world...evil lurks.
#336177 added March 22, 2005 at 12:46am
Restrictions: None
Oh Happy Days!
Last night, well technically morning since it was about 1:30, was hard. Lots of issues raced through my mind. Initailly Twelve did but was soon taken over by thoughts of bills and more pressing issues. Namely, my daughter's graduation. I wish that I'd had the financial stabilities to rid myself of these thoughts and just go to sleep.

I must have drifted off cause it was 3:30. Yippee for me. I got an hour and a half of sleep. Well, that was it too. I watched 4, then 5 and 6. Finally I just got up and took my daughter to school. My car has issues so I needed to use hers. Couldn't use hers cause I was much too sleepy to drive anywhere. Almost a wasted day until I made that one phone call to my landlord about his pimpish tenants shooting at his whore last night.

My landlord agreed that that was some bullshit and that he'd talk to him. Then he went on to say that he was about to call me but decided that I was probably sleep that early. I guess things happen for a reason? If the pimp hadn't shot at his whore, I wouldn't have been the wiser of this great deal that's being presented to me now. Well, hopefully it is. Sometimes this cat can be sheisty.

He is filthy rich! He was just down in Atlanta and saw an opportunity to purchase some property. He came back and got his paperwork together, then went back and purchased a 60 unit apartment building, on top of all of the other 100plus he has. Wow.

Well, he thought of me when he realized that he wanted to build a hotel around a new development. God must have heard my cries last night. Thank you, God.

© Copyright 2005 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (UN: sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sugaree-Serial_Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/336177-Oh-Happy-Days