*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/340147-Laxatives-for-the-Soul
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #825102
Transparent to the naive eye, bare, naked to the world...evil lurks.
#340147 added April 9, 2005 at 1:29pm
Restrictions: None
Laxatives for the Soul
When we hear the word 'laxative' naturally we think of the bottom half and release. Nope. Not right now. I am speaking of the situations we as human beings, naturally prone to sin, get ourselves in or vicariously thrown into.

Single women have to deal with this more than any other social groups. Especially single mothers. How we became single mothers my hold the key to our mental constipations that leaves us with the need for a laxative for the soul.

Then again, there are some single mothers that really tried to do the right thing; get married and then have children. But what does one do when that very husband becomes worthless to the good of the family unit then decides his pride is under attack and so he attack the wife?

Most of us sit around waiting for a miracle to make that controlling man w/o a job stop hitting/beating and emotionally abusing us. Then, some just leave and thus become single parents.

This bring me to my subject, Laxatives for the Soul. What is that? Who knose? I don't know either since this is just a term that popped into my head just as I begun writing. However, it sounds to me like I need some of that laxative. Each day that I wake, for which I am grateful, I think of issues that make me want to turn back over and go back to sleep. Most of them are monetary issues. Then I think about the things that led me to this economic status and really want to go back to sleep.

Many doctors of psychology has spread the word that this sort of behavior is called depression. I agree because this is depressing. It's depressing that I am in this situation and my daughter is graduating from high school and I don't have enough money to even support this blessing. She's such a wonderful girl and deserves to have this day as special as possible.

Now, what can I do about this? I've tried using my culinary skills to raise money. The products and time dont yeild enough of a profit so that idea went down the sink with the rest of the dirty water.

Any suggestions on how to raise fast money? Yeah, someone offered me a way. It was too easy, therefore illegal. My goodness, here it is again. Single mom vicariously steps into a position to sin and therefore need a laxative for her soul.


© Copyright 2005 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (UN: sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sugaree-Serial_Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/340147-Laxatives-for-the-Soul