*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347336-Unique
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #825102
Transparent to the naive eye, bare, naked to the world...evil lurks.
#347336 added May 15, 2005 at 8:05pm
Restrictions: None
Unique
I think I'm in love. Yes, love, not lust, this time. He's sweet, cool, calm, very intellegent, handsome...hmmm. What's wrong with him? Hell, what's wrong with me?

Granted his imperfections aren't extremely perverted or insane (totally?), I can deal with him cause God knows I've got issues myself. Will mine be too much for him is what I should be wondering. Well, I'm not. I've been through alot but God can attest to the fact that I've worked on me, of course, with His Loving Arms.

Sometimes I sit and wonder what, when and how it will be when he finally decides to notice me. I wonder when he will make the phone call that invites me into his arms, forever. I wonder about him period. I actually knew that he was the one the first time that I encountered him. I was feeling low, self-doubting and many other negative emotions so he probably didn't understand that I am the woman for him.

Now that I'm feeling much better, we've been out a couple of times. It was awkward for a while. I wonder if even I shared too much about me with 'he.' Don't get me wrong here, there are some things that need to be shared right up front in order for that skeleton not to sneak his creepy ole' self out later. Yes, I gave it to him.

If you want to know what skeleton I revealed (hot one too) you've got to real it in my portfolio.

Good evening to you, my dearest reader.

© Copyright 2005 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (UN: sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sugaree-Serial_Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347336-Unique