*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/349873-Haha
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #825102
Transparent to the naive eye, bare, naked to the world...evil lurks.
#349873 added May 28, 2005 at 3:36am
Restrictions: None
Haha!
I'm laughing cause I just read my last post. Cute. I sure wish I could remember who that was I was talking about. In love? Me? Yeah, right. Well, not saying that I'm incapable of loving anyone, but I don't think he's here, yet. I do want him to reveal himself so that this loving thing that must folk seek and destroy so quickly can go ahead and come and go...Go? Well, maybe not go but at least it can be with someone that I give a damned about working whatever 'situation' that arises out like grown ass adults that love and respect each other. I would like to love someone that I remember the next week, next month, year...forever, till death do us part. I'm not talking that 'death do us part' cause this f$*W%*ker has pushed me to some outrageous point of no return and I don't give a damned that it's just passion and I end up committing a crime in the name of passion either.

Good night.

© Copyright 2005 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (UN: sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sugaree-Serial_Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/349873-Haha