*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/353947-Network-and-Telecommunications-Class
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #825102
Transparent to the naive eye, bare, naked to the world...evil lurks.
#353947 added June 16, 2005 at 12:37am
Restrictions: None
Network and Telecommunications Class
Whew, I'm taking a Network class right now and am really tired of reading and re-reading but guess what? I love it!

I've been sooo busy lately that I have not had time to Blog. This class really takes a toll on the eyes as well as the brain. That's fine with me though. Especially since my last encounter with the Twelve idiot. His conversations lend no food for thought nor fruitful are they. I wont complain too much about that thoough. Twelve did serve his due purpose.

Actually, I'm sorta into someone else now but I can't seem to get a romantic vibe out of him. Well, outside of the statement he clearly made, "Let's not ruin our friendship." I can dig that. Actually, it makes things a bit more comfy. Another exception to his rule; it doesn't change what I've felt for him. Maybe someday I'll be the apple he wants to bite. Who knows. My question in this situation is this, what makes him think that he is the one that has the say so? Is it his status in the community? His graceful charming ways? His good spirited nature that shine so bright that it almost comes off as fake? Hmmm.

There's something else I'm wondering about this one. Are his plans to introduce me to his cousin a derogatory ploy to 'mate' me with 'like mind?' Not to say that his cousin is an idiot or anything near it, yet. Never met him. However, his cousin works for someone else property as a manager. The possible match-maker is a . Does he think by our conversations that 'I' need to be with this type? Or, does he think he's Mr. Too Damned Good to be with a lady that makes under a certain income? Hmmm.

I've comformed to these female folk around here, I think. I've heard it said many a time that men don't like their women 'smart.' So, I've started shutting my mouth and waiting

© Copyright 2005 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (UN: sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sugaree-Serial_Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/353947-Network-and-Telecommunications-Class