*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/415099-Wicked-Intentions
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #825102
Transparent to the naive eye, bare, naked to the world...evil lurks.
#415099 added March 25, 2006 at 5:07am
Restrictions: None
Wicked Intentions
Don't you just hate people that manipulate your convesations to fit their own egotistical perversion? I was so happy to hear from a long time 'friend' that I had not spoken with since I left the small town I was raised in. I thought we had wonderful, intelligiable conversations only to find out that he would pick and choose specifics of a topic and relay them back to another long-lost friend from the same town.

Ironically, long lost is where they should have stayed. Why must we play these types of games? Is there a danger zone to watch out for people that manipulate conversations like this? Could this person be a danger to society? Maybe that person is dealing with illusions brought on by loneliness and the inability to scocialize under normal circumstances.

Oh well, what ever the case may be, I surely will pray for him and them and anyone else afflicted with such vendictiveness.

© Copyright 2006 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (UN: sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sugaree-Serial_Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/415099-Wicked-Intentions