*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/356310-What-the-
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #825102
Transparent to the naive eye, bare, naked to the world...evil lurks.
#356310 added June 28, 2005 at 12:07am
Restrictions: None
What the ($#*?
I was really trippin' on that last blog, btw. Just wanted to let you know that I know this. I have no idea what was on my mind. Obviously I thought that I could have been feeling some sort of passionate feelings for this man that I've befriended as of late. Hmmm. Those feelings aren't so strong today. Maybe it was that fruity drink that my sister poured in the mixer and then into my glass about five more times that made me feel like that???

The only problem is, my sister wasn't here and she didn't pour me anything. I can think of a million excuses why I'd prefer it not to be the truth that I could be feeling some romantic thingies for that man. Not that he's not a good catch, for sure. Oh well, I'm going to sleep right now so that I can have a clear mind for his smart, sharp ass. My goodness he knows everything.

That's a wonderful attribute but it sure does make my conversation feel weak. LOL. That's probably cause I've been spending too much of my time with an idiot named Twelve that was certainly not a conversationalist. Ha!

Oh well, good night and thanks for stopping by. I know you thought you'd get some good stuff to read tonight. Well, there's nothing good and juicy to let these finger loose on, yet.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. While at my family reunion, I met a really cute and sexy young man. He came off as thuggish ruggish initially but as the conversation grown as drinking adult would have it, it became a bit more challenging than the vague intro and small chit chatting.

By the end of the evening, I was feeling like I wanted to walk on the lakeshore holding his hand and/or even wrapped up in his arms with my head on his shoulder gazing into the moonlit water. I almost wanted to kiss his smiling lips as his eyes searched mine wondering whether or not I was feeling what he was feeling. I was but my heart and cold feet wouldn't let me let him on in. I was afraid but now I am sorta missing what I could have shared with him.

Maybe I was too scared that my 'hungry ass' would eat from the wrong head in the quest of 'food for thought.'


© Copyright 2005 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (UN: sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sugaree-Serial_Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/356310-What-the-