*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521021-Part-of-my-6th-Decade-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#521021 added July 13, 2007 at 5:52pm
Restrictions: None
Part of my 6th Decade List
1 Kalimat 164 B.E. – July 13, 2007 at 2:51:28 PM PDT

I don’t know what’s been goosing my muse lately, but something has. I’ve wrote a flash fiction story everyday since July 6, most of the stories are responses to "Daily Flash Fiction Challenge"   [13+] by Arakun the Twisted Raccoon . One of the 60 things I wanted to do 6th decade was to write a flash fiction story everyday for a year, I hadn’t intended to start yet. However, it seems I’ve started that without intending to. Most of the flash fiction I’ve written recently is in "Flashes of Lightning [18+].

Another item on my 6th decade list is to write a poem everyday for a year. First, I’ve attempted this twice before and always seem to falter at some point. I think the problem is that just writing a poem everyday isn’t challenging enough. Therefore, this time I’m going to make it a bit more challenging and begin the process by accepting a challenge. I signed up for the "Invalid Item"   [] by A Guest Visitor . My book for this challenge is "Invalid Item .

I’m considering adding another folder or book to my portfolio to keep track of my success concerning my 6th decade list. I think I will probably go for the folder. That way I have more options than with a book format. My problem right now I only have an upgraded membership. I want to go to premium and I will as soon as I get enough money for at least a 3-month premium membership. A year would be better, but I think I can manage a the 3-month premium membership shortly, so I think I’ll go for that and then extend it as the money or the gps come up.

I still need to get back in reviewing form. I’m not sure what the problem is right now. I just don’t seem to be up to the amount I used to do. Maybe it’s burnout or something else. Actually, the only writing I don’t seem to struggle with is blogging and flash fiction. Whatever it is I’ve got to find a solution and get on with it. Perhaps I just need to make myself do it and not worry about, but another problem I have is discipline especially when it comes to myself. I’ve tried rewards, I’ve tried punishment, I’ve tried lectures and nothing seems to work. I could be over analyzing this whole thing and all I need to do is relax and enjoy.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521021-Part-of-my-6th-Decade-List