*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/522602-Lion-and-the-Wheel-Chair
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#522602 added July 20, 2007 at 5:55pm
Restrictions: None
Lion and the Wheel Chair
8 Kalimat 164 BE - Friday, July 20, 2007 at 2:52:49 PM PDT

I think I have a problem. Anyone that a cat owns knows that the little creatures take a liking to certain type of furniture above all others. When my mother came home from the hospital, her insurance sent a wheel chair. Most of the time Mom uses a walker in the house, but when we go out I tae the wheel chair and the walker.

When Mom isn’t using the wheel chair, then Lion sleeps in it. He has decided that he likes it, when I go to put Mom in it to take her out, rides in the wheel chair to the entrance hall. Then he gets out and lets Mom sit in it. When it comes time to get rid of the wheel chair, he isn’t going to like the idea. OK, I suppose if I’m going to have a cat not liking something, it’s better to have Lion. He has an even temperament and thinks almost everything is a game. Still he’s going to be upset when the wheel chair leaves and doesn’t come back.

The seat and back of the wheel chair is dark blue, while Lion is yellow striped. When he lays in the wheel chair, he looks like a yellow furred pillow. I reach down to stroke him and he purrs. Actually, I don’t think there is ever a time when he doesn’t purr.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/522602-Lion-and-the-Wheel-Chair