*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/526480-tuesday
by spidey
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1207864
If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?
#526480 added August 7, 2007 at 4:39pm
Restrictions: None
tuesday
Okay, now this is more like it! I got lots of work done today! Ah, how I love these productive days!

I even managed to get outside and walk for about 10 minutes. (Hey, every minute counts, right? And there's a heat warning today, so I shouldn't be out too much anyway)

I challenged myself as part of "Invalid Item to get out and walk every day this week, and to not drink any soda for one week. It's been a little tough, actually.

Do any of you have trouble explaining WDC to your friends and family? My husband wanted to know why I decided not to drink soda for a week. He said, "If you really want a soda, just have one? Are you trying to lose weight or something?" It's hard to say, "Well, I promised on a message forum that I wouldn't drink soda for a week." *Laugh*

I ended up explaining what I challenged myself to do, and explaining that there isn't any reward for it - it's just important to me to do it because I challenged myself to do it.

I do have some items that I've read that I really loved... but I'm not going to mention them here. The reason - They're going to be my Editor's Picks in next week's Comedy Newsletter! I'm the guest editor! *Bigsmile*

So instead, how about Lyric of the Day:

"November" by The Drama Club (listen to this song at www.myspace.com/thedramaclub)

We're the lonely, broken-hearted
We're still standing, it's not over.


Back to work! *Pthb*



© Copyright 2007 spidey (UN: spidergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spidey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/526480-tuesday