*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/526707-balance
by spidey
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1207864
If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?
#526707 added August 8, 2007 at 4:14pm
Restrictions: None
balance
My strategy today has been alternating WOM work with WDC work. I add two pages of shows to my website, then review one item here. It's working well so far.

Mr. J and I saw a skateboarding magazine at the store the other day, called "The Skateboarding Mag." You just know a skateboarder didn't come up with that title. I'd be surprised if anyone with any real interest in the sport is connected with that magazine. It just sounds like they're trying to sound hip or something. *Laugh*

If the average skateboarder sees "The Skateboarding Mag" and "Thrasher," which do you think s/he will buy?

I pray that I never get like that! I don't want to be so out of everything that's in my field, that I have to try to sound cool so kids will buy my magazine.

Picks:

Activity:

 Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor




Newbie Writing
 Mists of My Mind  [18+]
The mist steals through the forest below....
by Max Griffin 🏳️‍🌈

I've only read about the first paragraph so far, but it seems good. Very descriptive.



 Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor

Not a newbie, but awesome! Writer manages a really good description of Love.


 Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor

Creepy and suspenseful (especially if you don't like snakes!)


Lyric of the Day:

"All Work and No Play" by Losing Caufield (listen to and download the song based on Stephen King's The Shining at www.myspace.com/losingcaufield)

So your hero couldn't pull through
That boy sure can bleed.


(It's a sweet song. No, really!) We're going to see this band next weekend, I think, and I hope they play this song. I've never heard it live, and it's my favorite of theirs. *Smile*

© Copyright 2007 spidey (UN: spidergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spidey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/526707-balance