*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/557227-Its-Wednesday-and-time-for-Midweek-reflections
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#557227 added December 26, 2007 at 4:46pm
Restrictions: None
It's Wednesday and time for Midweek reflections
It's Wednesday, December 26, and time for midweek reflections in my yahoo journal writing group. I'm not sure if I'll get the reflections posted there or not. I consider myself lucky if I can keep up with the writing I've assigned myself and my blogs. Therefore, I'm going to post the reflections here.

So Far This Week


So far this week I've realized that while I am a year older, I don't feel any older. However, I do feel wiser so I guess that's better then feeling older.

So far this week I've found one opportunity for PayPerPost to accept. There are a lot of opportunities, but most are taken before I get to them. I'll be able to get more before the end of January 2008 because I'm going to start logging the times I get the opportunity. Find out what I'm doing wrong in getting online and accessing the post. I think it may have something to do with having dial-up as opposed to DSL.

So far this week I've realized that I'm a bit POed with my siblings because they didn't remember my birthday. A distant cousin in Oklahoma sent me an e-mail happy birthday wish. Of course, he reads one of my blogs on a regular basis so that's how he found out.

So far this week I've realized I need to be a little more forgiving and a little less controlling. God is in charge of the universe, I can't create a star. God can create a star and forgives humanity for all the silly little things we do and taking His names in vain. So I need to be more forgiving especially when my siblings have senior moments.

So far this week I've decided that I need to look for things to be thankful for. So far today I've found five and I'll find five more before the end of the day.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/557227-Its-Wednesday-and-time-for-Midweek-reflections