*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689874-Descriptions-Are-Meaningless
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#689874 added March 10, 2010 at 10:23pm
Restrictions: None
"Descriptions Are Meaningless".......
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

We are all meant to shine, as children do.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.

~Marianne Williamson

Attempting to catch up on blogs today...I can't say I failed, for I at least tried. Snowy day here in the heart of the Black Hills, yet the sun managed to show itself, even for a little while. Life is good! *RainbowL**RainbowR*
I did run across a few blogs that stand out in my mind at this moment. One is our dear Budroe . It appears he is starting up a contest and I thought to bring it to light here, in case some of you may have overlooked his blog! I know sometimes I miss a few here and there...it's easy to do.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1651977 by Not Available.


Another that stands out for me this day is our dear ShellySunshine . Will you all stop over there and give our sister a hug and encouragement, for she has come such a long way in this class that she is taking, and I do believe she is winding down now...she's almost there. I know she must be tired of it all. I mean...raising a family(might I say she is a fantastic mother!), keeping house, keeping her social life and still juggling with class. She is so loved here on WDC by so many...perhaps she just needs to hear it again!!! We lovvvve youuu dear Michelle...and we truly appreciate you as a beautiful soul sent to grace our presence with your presence, even in this way! *Heart*
There's a quote I have to share with you from another sister of ours...our dear Veritas . At the very start of her blog she writes:

Descriptions are meaningless.

That says so much...really!!! For all we have become are numbers and labels. As a thought, if someone were to take ten people who knew you, and asked to tell something of you...describe you. "Well...so and so" they would say, "he's a man, hard-working, a avid hunter, a good father, doctor...blah, blah blah blah." All these would be labels used to describe this soul, but in truth...these are just that, labels. Getting down to the core of who you really are actually goes deeper than I can even say here. In thinking on it..perhaps we are nothing and all. I mean...every part of the universe is within us, but if we step back from the picture...perhaps we are mere illusions? Just a bit of 'food for thought' here. I mean...how do we really knowww?! Okay I won't go too deep into this! HA...
I want to take the time this night to thank you all for allowing me into your world, even for a moment. By reading and commenting in my blog, and allowing me to read and comment in yours. I truly enjoy what is shared amongst us.
Wishing you peace-filled moments there! *Heart*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Night~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689874-Descriptions-Are-Meaningless