*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692617-A-great-night-out-with-friends
by Dee
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1657895
Just got the best surprise in a long time...from an anonymous person.
#692617 added April 8, 2010 at 1:49am
Restrictions: None
A great night out with friends,
i had a great time yesterday which is why i can't understand why i feel so guilty. Maybe it was just the wrong time to be having fun or i wasn't ready to give myself a break at the time. I borrowed a book yesterday that i had vowed to read through the night, and that's part of the reason i feel so bad that i spent half of the night out, laughing, and having a good time.
I like to think that am not easily influenced by my peers but something happened yesterday that made me think otherwise. It should have been a downright no when my friends suggested i go with a guy i didn't really know at 11 o'clock at night. But i played along and i went with him till his house then my conscience returned and i was out of the door before he even had a chance to say anything. It was a close call and it should never happen again. At least not unless its my own decision and i know what am doing. This time i have given myself a challenge, to make my own decisions and try as much as possible to make them about me and not about what others want or expect of me. If i am going to face the consequences it might as well be for something i wanted to do.

© Copyright 2010 Dee (UN: teniola at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692617-A-great-night-out-with-friends