*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695972-Searching-For-That-Rainbow
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#695972 added May 12, 2010 at 5:34pm
Restrictions: None
Searching For That Rainbow....
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Love is the very essence of life.
It is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Yet it is not found only at the end of the rainbow.
Love is at the beginning also, and from it springs the beauty
that arched across the sky on a stormy day.

~ Gordon B. Hinckley (Author)

Did you ever get the feeling you need to be somewhere else? It may sound weird, but my 'spirit' keeps telling me it's time to go. Lately...I am guessing for the past few months, I have had the feeling I should be somewhere else, yet I have no idea (yet) where that place is.
And well...snow is falling here. It's been falling since last night, and I am guessing we now have about 8 inches of snow on the ground, but I know the sun will shine again, and all of this white stuff that is probably well needed will be melted in no time. partyof5 assures me that sunny skies are heading my way. He would knowwww...he lives not too far from me. I am holding him to sunny skies coming my way with a temp of 65-70!...If not, partyof5 I'm sending truckloads of this to your front yard! *Laugh**Wink*
Ohhh...before I forget...my friend, Mack Jimmie from the Choctaw Rez down in Choctaw, Mississippi left me a message the other day reminding me of a movie that is coming out(should be out now) called, Casino Jack. http://www.theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2010/05/jack-abramoff-a-dc-scandal-ma...
It's about the Jack Abramoff scandal we took part in defense of the Native Tribes being ripped off. You may find it interesting. Gee...I really need to give him a call! *Confused*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695972-Searching-For-That-Rainbow