*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/699811-Another-Day-Has-Come-And-Gone
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#699811 added June 21, 2010 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
Another Day Has Come And Gone....
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Tell me what you know about yourself,
and I'll tell you what you know about 'God'.


...But then I suppose one can say..."Tell me what you know about 'God' and I will tell you what you know about yourself." Food for thought this night! *Delight*Anyway...took this photo after a hard rain this evening from my window. I was sitting here checking email...The sky darkened...Thunder and lightening can be seen and heard...then lo and behold...after a little while, the sky brightened a most beautiful color and it lured me to the window to see a double rainbow waiting there for me. *Delight*
My old friend Mack once reminded me to always keep my chin up...it brought to mind what Charlie Chaplin once said...He said...You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down. I think it was Charlie Chaplin...*Confused*...Well..whoever it was had a very good point there.
And well...another day has come and gone...Summer has begun and I welcome its arrival here. At the end of this long day...my 'gift' from the universe were these rainbows! I am grateful! Life is good...remember that, no matter how dark it may seem in your life, for even after a storm the sun will shine again and the most beautiful rainbow will be waiting there for you. *Heart*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Night~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/699811-Another-Day-Has-Come-And-Gone