*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/755003-One-of-my-favorite-things
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#755003 added June 16, 2012 at 1:04pm
Restrictions: None
One of my favorite things....
One of the things I like best about this site is the reviews I get. Now, don't get me wrong, all of them are not good (by good, I mean applauding my writing talent *Smile*), but the ones that are....well, they make me very happy! When I need a lift in spirit, good reviews are my "go to place". I'm very sure I am not the only person who feels this way.

This morning I needed some of that spirit lifting, and it only took me a few "wonderful" reviews to get me back in the groove *Smile*

If you are like me, I have to be in a pretty good, confident mood to begin with before I can fully appreciate and comprehend those constructive reviews. I hear that little voice saying, "Yes, but these are the ones that help you to improve your writing." And I cannot disagree with that statement, but sometimes I just need to read the "good" ones and leave the others for another day.

My humble words cannot express the thanks I feel for all the writers here who have taken the time to read and review my work. Your words are a spotlight in my day exactly when I need it. Thank you.

until next time....c

© Copyright 2012 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/755003-One-of-my-favorite-things