*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/763067-Not-the-flu-but
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#763067 added October 16, 2012 at 3:15pm
Restrictions: None
Not the flu but....
i woke up this morning with a horrible sore throat and a few sneezes. So much for the flu shot. Shelving at the library tomorrow morning is not likely to happen *Frown*.

I spent Sunday with my granddaughter She has set a date (Feb. 23rd) and last Sunday was bridesmaids' dress try-on day and wedding gown fitting day. It is so nice for a grandmom to be included in all these activities. Her bridemaids are all different sizes and heights...and tastes in clothes. Dresses were flying through the air right and left, and even after three hours of entertainment, no final decision...except for color, peacock. Unless she changes her mind *Laugh*. Her gown is beautiful. It seems so unreal. I have lots of pictures but can't post them online. Too great a chance the groom might sneak a peek.

Afterward, the mother of the bride treated us to a scrumptious dinner at Red Lobster, cannot get enough of those cheesy garlic rolls! I had a delightful day...and evening.

The weather is wonderful, full of fall even though temps here remain close or in the eighties during the daytime and low sixties at night, perfect walking weather. That is, if I felt like walking. I'm going to eat some more saltines. It's the only thing that helps my throat...

till next time...c

© Copyright 2012 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/763067-Not-the-flu-but