*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794603-Not-another-one
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#794603 added October 16, 2013 at 10:05am
Restrictions: None
Not another one!
I mentioned a while back that I had heard from an old schoolmate, one I have not seen or heard from since 1962, a long time ago. We exchanged a couple of long emails, just getting up-to-date on our lives since reading, writing, and arithmetic (is that even a word anymore?). Since then, weekly, she sends me these mass-mailing emails with the topics of religion or politics, yeah, one of those.

Well, this morning, I think I flipped out. The email blamed the Democrats for everything bad that has happened since Columbus landed. I do not vote for a Party, I vote for a person. I know that sounds trite, but that is how it is. And I got sick and tired of all the emails she has been sending me without regard to my feelings. I guess that is the crux of the matter. So...I replied and asked her to please, not send me anymore of that crap! Hopefully, I will not be hearing anymore *Rolleyes*!

And...if there are any of you reading this who do the same thing, please think a little about the feelings of the people you are emailing this stuff. Friends do not have to think like you do. And yes, you can still be friends, I think. There is plenty of blame in the government to go around, but it really does take two to tango!

until next time...c

© Copyright 2013 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794603-Not-another-one