*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804079-Loading-a-blog-page
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#804079 added January 21, 2014 at 1:05pm
Restrictions: None
Loading a blog page....
When I log onto wdc in the morning, I go straight to "Bloggers". I find most of our bloggers to be very interesting people and I enjoy reading through several as I slurp my morning java (and warm up my hands lately).

Recently, I have noticed some blogs (some of my favorites) have redone their intros and are taking me longer and longer to load on my screen, sometimes even getting that dreaded message to "wait" or "kill the page". It appears the more graphics, the longer the page takes to load. Now, I'm not suggesting (or maybe I am) you curtail some of these items, but for your information, sometimes I do "kill" the page. A person can wait only so long *Smile*. And I wonder if others are having a similar problem? I would love to read everyone's blog, but when the graphics are much longer than the actual blogging, I have to make a choice...and that is usually to move on.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2014 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804079-Loading-a-blog-page