*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804351-mohs-and-more
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#804351 added January 23, 2014 at 9:04pm
Restrictions: None
mohs and more
My doctor's office phoned with the results of the two skin biopsies yesterday and yes, both will need surgery, mohs for the basal cell and excision for the severely atypical mole. Thankfully, I get almost a month's reprieve with an appointment for the mohs on Feb.19th and the other a week later.

As far as the weather, we in Florida are freezing, too, mid-twenties predicted for tomorrow morning. Mopsy doesn't even go to the porch door in the morning anymore...it is so cold outside. She just has her breakfast then runs to the computer room to huddle by the little electric heater whether it is turned on or not. She's so funny. I worry she may burn her ears because she sits so close but no amount of reprimands can make her move *Laugh*.

This afternoon I was looking through some old papers from the first memoir writing class I took. They were lists of idea starters, the beginning of a sentence leaving the rest to be filled in. Some of my answers surprised me almost a year later, and some were very telling, if you know what I mean. Here are a few if you would like to try completing them.

The incident that made me grow up the most was
I try to resolve differences by
The one thing I want everyone to know about me is
I was different from some of my friends because
I still want to learn to

I have many many more and will add a few in each blog for a while.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2014 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804351-mohs-and-more